Parallel Paradise

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, I didn't expect the childhood friend to be on the cover over Romy at least

Like people said, this is a hentai with story... and the story is quite nice. This one has lower score than it deserves, having sex and killing waifus dropped the score quite a bit. 7.5/10 for me.

the epitome of “how far can we get a manga into erp without being hentai” for the horny teens
even then pretty meh story somewhere between 4-6/10 pretty bad if you don’t wanna have a bad story washed out by hentai

A one star review on Amazon of Vol. 1:
Stopped reading at 2/3 of the book. No story in sight. Just liquids and fluids.
Liquids and fluids is correct, sir... but it doesn't focus on just one story but rather different arcs in different locations with different girls. Regardless, I read all the chapters here already and I want to buy and collect all the volumes and not for the liquids and fluids but the story because it's actually good :)

Content Tags: Ecchi, Gore, Sexuial Violence, Smut

"good story, the rating is low cause of the sexual content"

😚

This is amazing work of fantasy, and that fucking Bicorn, thoes who got that far know what im talking about, had me fucking rolling.

Dex-chan lover
This manga gets interesting whenever they aren't having sex, sadly this manga is 80% sex

Fed-Kun's army
yea this manga is going to the bottom like the others from this autor.... sad

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm missing something but wouldn't the best use of his power and most logical course of action to form an army of devoted girls to rebel against the empress? How foolish it is to risk his life, the most valuable in the whole world, just to abide by a nonsensical hero complex?

Users who are viewing this thread