Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
This series has a lot going for it: solid plotcraft & storytelling, decent art, and tons of hot, goopy, item-scented sex. But dear god, the MC is such a massive dumbass turd it just about kills the whole thing.
  • Of course the women you're hoping to dick-save are blasé about the threat of death at 20. Literally everybody in their entire world has always died at 20. They've all probably seen hundreds if not thousands of people go that way, close friends even. It's completely normal to them.
  • You never really knew your dick was gonna save the world when you believed it would. And you had no good reason to change your mind when you stopped believing it. Your best bet (and most pleasant option) was always to simply fuck as many women as possible in the hopes that it might work. Countless women in this world must turn 20 every single day. They're dropping like flies. So quit putzing around and stick your dick in someone now.
  • I hate to break it to you, but most women like to have a bit of sex every now & then. All kinds of sex, even shit you can't imagine. And most straight women get wet sucking dick. And you can often see the buttholes of the people you fuck. None of that shit seems too terribly weird, embarrassing or surprising once you start having sex. It's normal. Get over it.
  • Speaking of sex, what kind of man tells a virgin girl who will (unbeknownst to her) soon literally die without his dick to fuck off if she won't beg for it? And then negs her for being a slut when she does?
  • Along similar lines, what kind of man sneers at how a virgin girl gets off after deliberately afflicting her with the magic hornies? And then goes around serving the same creepy lol-insults to every woman he mind controls, like the joke just never gets old?
  • Aargh, die you fucking cockroach.
Thank you.

God this manga is awful, but I must endure.
Maybe the mangaka can finally learn how to storyboard or hire someone who does finally.

Ooh wee wow! It seems like a manga author and an artist is not a storyteller! I wish people would understand that most of mangas authors are not good at storytelling.
True i always say that. Even the big names. Most of them are not good story teller and after listening to an interview of AOT author, they arent even trying to be

Dex-chan lover
I am just about to start this manga and I see everyone is trash talking about the plot and what not...but I also see that it somehow reached 234 chapters (or more actually)?? Is the protagonist the only one who is doing the raping?? And do any of main girls get raped by somebody else apart from the protagonist?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
.....it took me like idk...6 years to realize that this is the same author of Elfen Lied.....which I've read roughly 17 years ago

:haa:

I am just about to start this manga and I see everyone is trash talking about the plot and what not...but I also see that it somehow reached 234 chapters (or more actually)?? Is the protagonist the only one who is doing the raping?? And do any of main girls get raped by somebody else apart from the protagonist?
Nah dude it’s good. Not Pulitzer Prize winning but good boobs, a decent story to follow if you can ignore a few bumps and potholes.

Dex-chan lover
Nah dude it’s good. Not Pulitzer Prize winning but good boobs, a decent story to follow if you can ignore a few bumps and potholes.
Oh I can't thank you enough for answering my question. I've been meaning to read this for a long time but I was concerned about main heroines getting raped by other guys and stuff. I can finally dig in! And boy there are chapters to last me for a long while 👌😁

Bit late to this since i put it on hold quite a long time ago but then saw vol23 cover with Momo and i remembered liking her before she disappeared from the story so i was interested in seeing her come back, and oh boy i sure didn't expect that.
Welp so, imagine being me and actually liking Momo as a character when she was there during the early parts of the story, only to see her get knocked out and then wonder "wow i liked Momo but she hasn't appeared in a billion chapters, i wonder if she'll reappear, did the author forget about her or something?";
and then when she finally reappears,
she has become a witch, acting incredibly evil & stupid (and getting made fun of for that) only to then be fed to the most liked character in the series in the span of 2 chapters.

Geez, forget about the author forgetting her, seems like instead he had a specific grudge against her and was just biding his time to show it, i can't even say "damn that's a bit much, give her a bit of a break maybe?" 'cause you just know there's more to come against her having become a witch and all.

Oh well, what can you do i guess :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
How the MC sees the girls and sex is so annoying, specially after 200 chapters

This manga is weird, in a bad way. The more mystery revealed, it become uninteresting to follow. The main villain backstory is laughable. I'm hoping he's someone like Bondrewd, not badly fanfic tier written edgy villain with obsessive girlfriend.

This is by the same author that made elfen lied and brynhildir, what the actual fuck ?

Can MC just do something on his own for once. Bro only wins by dying and approaches every battle with a loss. Why can the other guy curse people but he can't, it ain't fair. Too powerless.

Users who are viewing this thread