Parallel Paradise

Fed-Kun's army
@Mugenman88 Interesting, I've been seeing the H tag on basically everything that was lewd enough to be kicked off Batoto, not only all out hentai. Since there are no forums where is this being discussed? Not to mention that Hent is in the eye of the beholder.

Dex-chan lover
Lumi's girl fluids sure are plentiful... It's a wonder how she doesn't die from dehydration.

Dex-chan lover
@ InfiniteVerisimilitude, this isnt Batoto and they had some odd policies, such as when Murenase Shiiton Gakuen was deleted likely because of the group credit page, not that anyone ever said exactly why those chapters were taken down .

On the subject of theing being H ... well it runs on Weekly Young Magazine, other series that run on that magazine are Minami-ke, Tejina Senpai, xxxHolic Rei (well would if it wasnt in Hiatus) and Hare Kon, also Prison School run on it and you can start to see the problem, this isnt running on a H magazine and if there is objectionable enough content it would never run on it. Material labeled H should only be from self describing H magazines because otherwise we end up on a very subjective level , series that contain gore and horror elements could very well be put on a "Adult" rating as well but the use of the H label should only for series that actually run on H magazines, not Seinen.

Contributor
Welp, in my own opinion. What is condition labeled as "Hentai/R-18"??
Answer : when I read manga and then chemical reaction on my "little brother".

Woo. Another Okamoto Lynn deviation. Gotta love this guy's spectrum.

Now that this manga got some chapters stockpiled it's time to go in blind. I need to catch up on Brynhildr though.

s1

That last panel... so there's another guy in the world too?

this manga's name sounds like something a magical girl says when she transforms.
'Parareru paradaisu!'

Dex-chan lover
@sunsun first off, it's too bad that there's no quoting here. but well, i've seen a lotta worse asses tbh. at least they got some volume to them. not like some rockhard stones clinging to each other or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Does our new antagonist have a penis arm? Please tell me that's not a penis arm.

Group Leader
@Vasqueztion
Yes, she has a penis arm (unfortunately) and she uses it as a big dildo too...

tkl

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck are these cosplayers, lmao, the one on the right is definiteky a dude.

Users who are viewing this thread