Parallel Paradise

@Galder
Apparently no, he's even willing to jump/fall again to go back on that "world" and die at his real world.

Contributor
Me waiting for Hyakuro unless someone translate the missing chapters before. Don't like to skip part of the story.

Dundundun....
Wonder what he's going to do, be crippled but alive in the real world, or possibly dying in an attempt to reach the other world and even thenthat monster took a huge chunk out of his side....

Leader of Hyakuro Translations, Hyaka-chan, who translated this series from chapter 27 to 45, has just posted her opinion about this matter on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/user/Hyaka-chan

Fed-Kun's army
My money is on you can only be saved by sex with the man if
your hymens intact. Sex freak from the beginning probably broke her hymen from intense masturbation. We know semen isn't required so that's my guess.

Dex-chan lover
If the childhood friend thing is true, this foreshadowing isn't very subtle lol

Power Uploader
@Chrona
that'd make sense... seeing as the archer was also like that... but then again, there have been cases where the hymen was already not intact before intercourse(and not masturbation heavy person).... are they fucked from the start? :p

On another note... I'm glad I could provide others with chuckles through my "carefully" picked words as well :p Good thing it wasn't my birthday yesterday... Birthday officially unruined.

Unlikable characters and overall bad plot. The smut isn't even all that good. It's like the author couldn't decided which route to take and ended up juggling both, resulting in this mess of a story.

Users who are viewing this thread