Parallel Paradise

Fed-Kun's army
@PussyGaming YES, until you encounter the cannibalism and the messed up stuff, comedy is not going to save me from feeling distgusting for actually liking this.

I dunno about anyone else, but Youta trying to touch Amane to force her into heat, that didn't seem in-character for him at all.

Dex-chan lover
@pftmclub less than you'd think for a world were such would be the only option to satisfy sexual urges. They mention it in passing, but other than a villain or two using it to abuse others, it's not present.

can't they just mate with animals lol ? i know it sounds weird but it's a small price to pay for getting 50+ years of lifespan

Fed-Kun's army
@sdfhsdjlfhq: If it was that easy, they probably would have already done it. Then again, the only animals we've seen are the human-murdering ones.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is masterpiece , at first it was just fun and fuck , now i can feel a sense of helplessness once the villain shows up.

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed. Smut is meant to imply sexual scenes (heavily or otherwise), not show the scene in action. This is just hentai with plot. Not unheard of. Guessing the editors in Japan felt it still didn't cross the line somehow. Still I agree that this needs to be tagged as hentai.

Contributor
How come this isn't marked as a hentai ?
Probably because it's not a hentai ?

Same as World End Harem, or others mangas story with sex scene.

It's published in a Seinen magazine, not a hentai magazine/website.

I came from a depressing hellhole of Elfen Lied and Brynhildr. And some parts of NONONONONO also fueled it. Please let this be not as depressing

Users who are viewing this thread