Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
This author must have had a really shitty past relationship or multiple for them to come up with this story. Geezus. Yandere jealous psychos to the max. Just leave and be done with such dramatic and illogical people.

I started remembering this manga after reading through so many harem isekais but I couldnt remember the name. Guess today's my lucky day

There's some rape(monsters) but it happened like once or twice iirc. Other than that the whole manga is full of gore and pretty graphic and obnoxious sex scenes. @SoloTYK

Power Uploader
@omfganimal You're a fucking champ, the real MVP. Imagine releasing 21 chapters in a row, a fucking legend. I cannot thank you enough

Group Leader
@SoloTYK
Off the top of my head, I can think of one of the guardians from Sandorio that pissed in Youta's mouth and cut him all while he was naked and tied to the bed after being raped by multiple women on a daily basis being told he'll be doing that until the day he dies. That's probably the main one. Nothing else really amounts to that, but I don't know if forcing the girls to ridicule themselves as much as possible just to mate counts. He forces himself on some girls to make them cave in, but that's about it.
oh, and what livingicy said too.

Users who are viewing this thread