Paranoid Love - Ch. 2 - The First Time We Met

@A1B2C3 I can't help but wonder if he would have that realization if she wasn't the girl he liked though

Is this incest now? Because they're step-siblings. So is this manga/manhwa considered as incest?

Everyone's talking about the step-bro on step-sis going on, but can we talk about the fact that Mang Mang's mom was the other woman..? >_>
The backstory for this is kind of messy!!

Group Leader
@Despada trueeee hahaha I’m really hoping that the canon story is something like; by the time mm’s mom and ly’s dad met for the first time, ly’s dad was already divorcing his first wife so no guilt for finding another lover and all. Still suck but y.

I’m guessing because his wife was always overseas like his son said, he was probably tired of it and they were already separated. Then he met Mang Mang’s mother, fell in love and decided it was time to officially get a divorce. Some couples only separate instead of divorcing (in most cases date other people), incase it maybe a phase or something that can be worked out, until they decide to divorce or stay together. So, I don’t really consider her as other woman (yet).

Yes, they’re step siblings not half like him and Cong Cong. So they’re not related by blood, not incest. They met when they were older and apparently didn’t see each other for years until university. So they’re more like childhood friends rather than step siblings from what I’ve gathered so far.

Users who are viewing this thread