Parasol Alliance - Oneshot

I like this oneshot a lot, therefore i reread it, only to realize it now that the guy somehow mistakes the light-haired younger sister for his dark-haired crush.

@GreenGreens I know about that, but my problem with it is his crush has darker hair than her sister in B&W, so i was guessing she has different-colored hair from her sister.

Double-page supporter
Am i the only one expecting a twist at the end where the younger brother confess his feelings to the older brother too?

I doubt this'll get serialized but I hope it does,a very godly artstyle that have a big potential with its plot.

P.S. honestly though he should just go with Lil Sis ngl, MC should only get serious if the big sis has some big ass onee-san aura

P.P.S. the plot twist was unpredictable but I guessed it anyways,my head is weird ahah

Dex-chan lover
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahh my heart...
The art itself are very good and the story.. it's kinda bittersweet, love it.

Dex-chan lover
This really give me the "I love emilia" vibes from re zero lol
Still, this one-shot has the potential! I hope someday in future it will get serialized

Nice one. but i think we need a conclusion chapter for this.

i kinda guessed that Karin loves Ten and and expected Ten will accept her confession but i didnt expect him to stay on his crush Yuzu haha that was kinda unique.

But i want Karin to win :') her challange line was pretty good

"Lets see which one of us can get his or her loved one first."

also how she feel in love with Ten, to the day when he knew he passed the entrance exam and shouted. and she fell in love with him. this was so sweet.
sad its one shot and we wont know what happens after this but yeah if it does Karin all the way.

Dex-chan lover
Nice one. but i think we need a conclusion chapter for this.

i kinda guessed that Karin loves Ten and and expected Ten will accept her confession but i didnt expect him to stay on his crush Yuzu haha that was kinda unique.

But i want Karin to win :') her challange line was pretty good

"Lets see which one of us can get his or her loved one first."

also how she feel in love with Ten, to the day when he knew he passed the entrance exam and shouted. and she fell in love with him. this was so sweet.
sad its one shot and we wont know what happens after this but yeah if it does Karin all the way.

I feel like if this goes on, there's a possibility of there being Haru -> Karin as well.

I can see at least a couple more chapters to this, myself.

I saw the twist coming but i still liked it, and its very inconclusive for a one shot sadly

A nice story, and it does a good job at allowing you to get to know the characters with the limited amount of time. (it being a oneshot and all)

I really enjoyed the fact that this story is more realistic in the sense that Ten doesn't immediatly switch up on Yuzu. It wouldnt be realistic to agree to date someone you've only known for a couple days and know very little of. (I don't think Karin ever talks about herself, and Ten never asks to know more about her, only asking about Yuzu) And i really like how Karin is super understanding of the fact. And i think that him staying true to Yuzu made Karin like him even more. Due to her having a monologue prior, talking about how she doesn't like the idea of giving up on someone, even if they like someone else. Making him align with her ideals more. But in the end i do think Karin and Ten are the better match, same goes for Yuzu and Haru. And i really hope that these two pairs are what the author had in mind if he ever continued the story.

I dont wish for this to be serialized, but i do hope that the author gives this one more chapter. Allowing us to see more of Yuzu and Haru, how that develops. And how the dynamic between Karin and Ten changes now that he knows that Karin likes him. It would be really interesting to see. As Karin's challenge "Let's see which one of us can get his or her loved one first" makes it sound like she won't be pushing Yuzu and Ten together, instead fighting for his attention.

All in all, great characters, (atleast the ones that are somewhat explored, which is like only Ten, every other character is very surface level rn as there isnt enough time to explore them, but they're still very likeable) and a nice story.

Users who are viewing this thread