Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@Sharkarat In order to set up this premise, the author has to make the characters incredibly stupid too. They even say MC cut off two hydra heads, but still call him useless. It's beyond stupid.

Dex-chan lover
They're still a pretty lucky bunch so far (in comparison to other stories); that screw-up could've been a TPK/TPW.

As always it seems that only the good guys have working brains and other characters are disappointing. All those "i'm weak but actually not really" mangas have the same easy plot, this is a bit upsetting :/

Aggregator gang
to the people complaining about the stupity of his old party there are plenty of people like that in real life and we are talking about a person who decided to fuck the night before a fight

Double-page supporter
I feel more sorry for the poor healer who newly joined them than I do for the MC who got kicked out...

Supporter
On one hand I like that they made it clear quite early why that girl wanted to team up with MC as that was a bit of a mystery, on the other hand... wtf is wrong with just about everyone else?
From that guild employee treating an adventurer with this kind of disdain to the party just being retarded.

any more recomendations from mangas like this?
like the one with the tank that had 9999 endurance that gets kicked

Bro mc’s ex party is extremely stupid why would you kick your paladin out of the party or does he count as a tanky combat monk idk but it still seems stupid to me

Double-page supporter
@manny16 First healer ever seen and taken as a standard. Now when you think that everyone can do what MC can, but he has less skills than other healers it is normal to have a thought that MC is lousy healer.

This is the first time a member of the former party immediately realise what holes they've created by kicking someone out.
I fell into the same trap as the former party. I thought the MC was a bad healer and his real skill is in his physical ability. In other words he chose the wrong class.
But instead with the MC it is quality over quantity. And it also seems like he has an abnormally high amount of mana for a healer.

Double-page supporter
The author seems to be too desperate to setup the premise of the story, huh? The part where the guild receptionist sneering and making fun of MC was very cringe for me; it feels freaking forced. I mean, what the point of the guild's official making fun of their own adventurers? To discourage them from doing their jobs? What benefits will the guild receive from that? And now she loses the chance to buy loots from that party. Job well-done, I guess.

@ohms she's a bitch, she is
an exclusive receptionist to that ass party
. She only discourage Raust because she felt that he is useless and better be out of that party and quit being adventurer.

Author should've put disclaimer;
"All character's mental and brain power depicted are under the age of 10."

Or better yet, everytime character say something stupid, draw em me andromeda's face style.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the new healer girl quit and all other healer will also quit as soon as recruited, to the point no healer will ever join their party.

But being the trope, she'll probably have to bear that party stupidity for a long time.

and i guess by the usual plot of many similar stories, that stupid party especially the leader will never accept the fact that they are actually worse than MC and will throw any random accusation just to make themself feel better and right.

Users who are viewing this thread