Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
@spathi wouldn't say they were living under a rock they have the basic knowledge just they only ever had the one healer and thought that heal worked like that

Dex-chan lover
@Novak_Vai It may be a plot point, but if you look at the real world you will see it is actually way more prevalent than it is in these stories.

Fed-Kun's army
he mc is not defective he's the most POWERFUL HEALER
his heals come with debuff removal of anything
unlike other healer they use heal for hp regen, dedoxify for poison removal and other stuff

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the MC is a paladin basically.

That being said, the author is just info dumping everything the new healer goes through with the old party. Should've split the chapter in two parts.

Dex-chan lover
@RandomlyGeneratedUser - similar beginnings - maybe. But plots are different. In one of them, MC opens a shop and lives the time of his life with a high-class waifu, in another he gets a cute loli to take care of, and this one seems to be about adventuring, just like the story of a tank.

@TwiiTwii - I think this one is also similar enough: https://mangadex.org/title/43485/ningen-fushin-no-boukenshatachi-ga-sekai-o-sukuu-youdesu
this one:
https://mangadex.org/title/55481/a-sword-master-childhood-friend-power-harassed-me-harshly-so-i-broke-off-our-relationship-and-make-a-fresh-start-at-the-frontier-as-a-magic-swordsman might be good too

Aggregator gang
The rest of the story is stupid drivel but the heroine is actually pretty good. It doesn't make up for the rest but at least there's that.

Even if he was a trash healer, anyone in customer service would be fired for doing that in the view of the public. That guild receptionist would have easily been fired in real life.

Well i cant read jap but i flipped ahead
he was carrying the entire party literally

So Raust also have broken healing prowess as well as a melee monk type..
I find it weird that the Hydra didn't do anything like swallowing after one bite attack..

Dex-chan lover
We kicked out the only member that damaged the hydra... I'm sure it'll be fine. All he did was cut off 2 hydra heads. Useless. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Raust could heal the hydra's poison with just Heal? Wasn't the fact that he couldn't cure the hydra venom one of the reasons he was booted out? Or does his Heal only work slowly or something?

Fed-Kun's army
lmao this has gotta be the most cliche and lamest way to tell us why mc is op. zero imagination. absolute cop out writing.

@Salfaro well they did say they were drunk so who knows what really happened until the author tells us

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a weak healer that can only use 'heal'"

"btw my heal cures all status effects and heals you to full and probably revives you from the dead too and no-one else can do this"

wow

Aggregator gang
A healer's amazingly useful if his heal is curing debuffs at the same time. Well good luck crying

As someone that mains a healer in an mmo, this guy makes me violently angry.

Healing all-rounder is he wanted, what a jackass
poor healer-san

lemme guess, he also handle all the party equipment and supplies while negotiating for lower prices too?

Users who are viewing this thread