Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
This was obvious from the beginning. Just don't get in the way of the banchou romance spotlight.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice lemme get some popcorn

But hey, the chapter is okay. I'm guessing that the side characters' development will help the main couple realize their own feelings. So it's not necessarily just a filler; i think it'll be relevant in the end.

What is this horrendous comment section. Some people need to stop letting compilations of jordan peterson masturbating on autoplay, it's affecting their mental health.

Group Leader
I had a feeling their relationship might be a bit more than just friendship. I'm rooting for her so the blondie won't interrupt my ship's sweet time >:^]

Dex-chan lover
What is it about manga/anime that draws in so many edgelords. Its like i'm reading a comment section on a sjw triggered compilation.

Aggregator gang
now that toramaru lil brother got a colored page, i think he really reminds me of mikorin .... or is he really mikorin himself?

so cute!!

also everyone who's dropping the story just because there is a w/w relationship are weak and won't survive the winter

Idk people be hatin on yuri, I don't really like it but I don't hate it either, romance is romance

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? The yuri dream is real ? Thank you manga gods as promised ill start the sacrifice.

A bit sad to see so much uncultured fellows here .... Like throwing pearls before swine.

Fed-Kun's army
I got baited in this innocent comedy romance to the yuri trash BS... smh
well, Whatever, don't get them devellopemnt (this far is enough) and Im ok with it.
At least there is no love triangle so its a win... i guess
iplcoialdcw31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread