Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn’t end soon after they get together (if they do, which they probably will)

@Acidarc Of course they are, main couple getting together = END of manga(usually). Even the mangaka wants actual progress to occur, but its hard for most of them to do that without ending the manga or changing the target audience. Hence we get side character progression first, followed by the end shortly after.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesnt go with those side characters since they pretty much are the only side characters and if I wanted to read a Yuri series I would read a Yuri series, I seen that happened to a series I read and that sucked the fun out of it entirely and even ended soon after it gone down that path.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure that this will be the usual case of "I came late so I'm not sure what they said at the start of this conversation but I heard someone say he likes somebody and now I think those two are actually in love with each other" or something like that coming from Matsuri.

Dex-chan lover
How convenient that it's unlocked when she dropped it. Just how careless someone could be? (especially with that stalker-ish wallpaper)

Dex-chan lover
@Syapaaye
Ya know that reminds me that in every manga that's about a yuri couple it seems like there is only yuri couples in that world. I like the diversity here.

Dex-chan lover
What's on her mind,
"Now what should we do with this delicious information, huhuhu"

... Nah, I don't think so

hah, hopefully it doesn't actually focus on the lesbos. Don't care that it has yuri in it, but that shouldn't be the focus of it ever. Fuck your diversity.

@givemersspls bc their relationship is progressing more. That is, they are coming to a better understand of eachother and their feelings. Sure, there may not be mutual love, but one party has become aware of and accepted their own feelings, and the other party knows how they feel.
Granted, we haven't gotten a confession to them yet, but now that one is determined to make a change, and the other is aware of this, their is no way they can remain stagnate. SOMETHING will happen. A lot more than we can say about our lovey dovey couple. (fwiw, her friend seems to already be a lesbian, so I doubt she will be flat out rejected. But never know what an author will do)

The only progress we have gotten so far is one of them became aware of their own feelings. Everything else is the same. Sure, they are "further along" in the relationship. One thinks they are already dating after all :p. But everything has been stagnate since the manga started. Our heroine has been making moves from the start, she only got a little bit more aggressive with it recently since she realized she was going out with such a wimp. And while dense-kun has finally realized he is in love, not only is he too much of a complete wimp to make a move, but takes all moves made on him as an act of bullying.
The only one competent enough to fix this misunderstanding is too busy stalking her best friend to interfere. Instead choosing to cheer on our mentally impaired protagonist as he enjoys the nothingness that will come out of him doing nothing to change the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread