Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

pathetic beta mc as always and this fmc should have kicked new girl ass as they portrayed her before as badass and killer character, such a bullshit chapter. i'll drop this for few months then see if there were any good development

@TheZkiller cause there was some development. Also these types of manga often don't survive past chapter 30.

Agreed with the others,even said it in last chapter FMC beat up adult males for messing with MC but now because they might get 'bad reputation' they won't beat the new girl up. If the school didn't do shit against the delinquents yet they ain't gonna start now. Also I am 100% sure everyone in the school knows that MC is a weakling so no way she could pin him as a delinquent. Whatever I guess we need a "love" triangle.

Dex-chan lover
finally someone with common sense, there's indeed an invitation written all over it when it is presented before you in this getup 😁

Contributor
She's right though. Those are some impressive bahungahumnas.

Okay, the introduction of this new girl is really plummeting the enjoyability of this, and Toramaru isn't even living up to her character, like???

Okay, the introduction of this new girl is really plummeting the enjoyability of this, and Toramaru isn't even living up to her character, like???

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. this chapter was terrible. The introduction of this new character could not have been any worse. I'm really getting sick of seeing characters getting added that disrupt the initial feel of the manga. The only way an S can work in this is if she's also an M too, which is unlikely here. If the next chapter is at least almost as bad as this one, then it's definitely going to go down the very wrong path. Sadist jokes are hardly ever funny, or at least a lasting gag. Why make a banchou give into threats this easy? It's not like it is one of those delinquent manga where they're trying to quit delinquency. It might have been better if Toramaru actually tried to protect her "property" like she was doing before this instead of getting beaten by shit talking. She's not really living up to the pseudo selfish banchou personality she started with.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah nah. Sorry but, the point of this is that some meek dude accidentally gets into a relationship with the most badass girl in HS. She literally beats gangs at a time by herself. And yet, his childhood bully comes out of nowhere, aggressively bullies, and laughs...with no retaliation because...? They're not supposed to care about getting in trouble. It should have been a quick pt. 1 and pt. 2, ending with new bitch getting put down and unoki swooning. The only thing that could make this worse is if Toramaru suddenly hears the school bell , gets on her dragon and burns the school to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like this manga, but this new character might ruin it (at least the parts where she's present). I agree with @TheStuffedUnicorn , this character will hopefully not get so much screentime and the issue will also hopefully me resolved soon.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll just be skimming through the chapters from now on until this tumor goes away.

Dex-chan lover
What happened a moment ago was not my fault. Anyone would have done the same upon seeing such a rack.

Seconded.

Edit:
Why the fuck is everyone so asspained over this development? It's cliche and tired, yes, but nothing particularly infuriating has actually happened yet. It actually seems to be going for a slightly comedic angle of the intrusive childhood friend stock character. Why do anime nerds always fucking act like this? Just wailing, shrill fury over absolutely nothing and everything. Drink some tea and calm yourselves down for Christ's sake.

wtf is wrong with this weak trash man.... it was ok but this is just.... like lil bich that's scared of his own shadow lol

Dex-chan lover
huh.... well then hes got some spine in him after all. He's the kind of person that can't stand up for himself but if you dare threaten the people he cares about he will end you. Good to know.

Also people do you not get that this tired cliche character is here not for the benefit of banchou's development but for unoki's? This is not her dragon to slay for him, it's up to him to put her down... and possibly turn her on to an entirely new comedic kink....

Dex-chan lover
I could live with another manga retreating to the use of a hackneyed plot development, but it's being handled ineptly here. The killer for me is Toramaru completely falling out of character. Matsuri is acting like I expect, & Yutaka whacked her without a moment's hesitation, but Toramaru backs down because of a weak-assed threat? The author's just writing by the numbers here.

Users who are viewing this thread