Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

G-P

Dex-chan lover
What are you lads going on about. She openly stated that she's in love with him. That's the biggest progress so far.

@VawX
I liked her too. I mean, at least she's honest (that last page where she said she trusts him is great) and I like characters like that. And also if properly managed, her personality may be a good addition to the dynamics of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I don't really like the new girl but she hold her ground against 3 delinquents and honest to her feelings (even though its a little messed up) just impress me.

Dex-chan lover
This plot development is dumb. The whole thing is just a terrible way to introduce a rival to the main love interest. Could have been decent

i don't like this new girl, if this sadist bitch stays, i'm dropping this manga. down rating this from 9 to 7

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you guys are talking about. This development presents an opportunity for one of the rarest things in romance sorties, pure rejection. No, I finding out your true feelings for someone else nonsense, but pure rejection from just not liking the person crushing on you. On top of that, he probably doesn't even like her as a person so it will be twice as sweet.

for those who hate the new character let me tell you that her appearans is most likely to be used so unoki stops being such a passive character and change, and it shows in page 17 with the face he made and what he told her

Contributor
@luvicvis yeah, I read too many manga, I usually like characters with unique trait while still in the boundary like her mmm...

Aggregator gang
Unoki just set himself up in a really stereotypical hentai plot in which a girl wants to protect somebody and because of that somehow decides to secretly get constantly raped by people and eventually mind-broken while NTRing the MC.

Banchou gon' get NTR'd.

Power Uploader
She's kinda nice. I'd start rooting for her but you know how that usually ends...

Group Leader
The new girl isn't supposed to be the "Love rival" or new best girl or some shit, she's the antagonist (a villain in loose terms) And it's something this manga was really lacking, I'm surprised it lasted this long without one

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Opinion of Sadist Bitch-san is pretty divided.

Personally, I hate her, and I love that I do. She was teased as a love rival character, but got swerved from that hard for something more akin to an antagonist. More importantly, she's stimulating a lot of potentially nice development in the whole cast.

Stimulating negative feelings in Unoki might cause something interesting to happen, fearlessly instigating Toramaru might get something interesting relationship-wise, going for the boobage might push Yutaka and Matsuri's relationship somewhere, and her being a generally agreed-upon shitty person in general opens up some interesting interactions between a cast of otherwise nice people. And Matsuri.

Dex-chan lover
rather than just an antagonist isn't she just a straight up villain? She doesn't just oppose them, she's actually kinda evil. Like she said, she's not a sadist since an S&M relationship would require consent. The non-consensual torment of people is kinda evil, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread