Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I mean normally I'm cool with random drama throw away characters so long as they are fun and or interesting. But this one is neither.

Very disappointing chapter. The new girl is a bad addition to this manga. Feels like pointless filler.

Dex-chan lover
asking for "romance" in a "romance" manga is too much apparently

dont worry folks, I am sure the misunderstanding of "we dating? / wait we dating?" will be resolved in chapter 10000000 right before the manga gets axed or someone finally reminds the author it's a ROMANCE with comedy manga.

And here comes the best type of girl. And genre switches to fucked-up shit. Now, if only somebody would kill someone or actually sleep with someone, or even better -both... But it won't happen, unfortunately. Not sure if this new girl fits this manga. Genre needs to be changed to make her shine the brightest.

Double-page supporter
So, suddenly everyone in this series became a pushover and the girl, who just appeared and obviously couldn't act for shit is getting her way, because everyone else lost their brains all of a sudden? Sure...

Dex-chan lover
So he's worried that she'll do something terrible to Banchou-- because? Does she have the ability to overpower a monster in the form of a loli? All she has to do is push the wrong way once.
Terrible plot is terrible and I hope they don't keep this for much longer than a volume.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she isn't a permanent addition. If she sticks around after this arc I'm bailing.

Dex-chan lover
I really fucking hate this bitch. The less we see of her, the better.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion

Pretty sure she threatened legal action. She provoked them and got hit, but they have no proof she started it. So it'd look like they were bullying a transfer student.

Double-page supporter
"There's nothing between Toramaru-san and I" this will probably used to make some progress in the near future, sit tight kids

Users who are viewing this thread