Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
wait, does she just want Unoki to have a happy life in a weird twisted yandere kinda way?

Double-page supporter
Wait, what? Is she just a crazy hoe, or a really weird wing woman?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like her bullying Unoki was her twisted way of protecting him from other threats.
Maybe she saw that people would take advantage of him and tried to isolate him from those that would by bullying him.
Her leaving him alone once he said he loves Toramaru suggests she's aware that he can handle himself now.
This is probably how she expresses her love for Unoki, a love that isn't a desire for a relationship, but a desire to protect.

Still pretty fucked up though.

Fed-Kun's army
yea yea NO

you dont get to be this insane and act like it was all for your own good after all yay fade to blck. fuk off

Dex-chan lover
I always thought she was bullying him to try to make him stand up for himself. Kinda like pushing him until he cracks kinda thing.

Group Leader
It will be extremely annoying if the bully does not receive an appropriate amount of physical punishment, something along the lines of enough pain concentrated in a single blow equivalent to all the torture she has put the MC through over the years.

Contributor
So, wait, is she like, a yandere wingwoman? That's the first time I've ever seen that...

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55 went to school with some girls like that. There were even girls who would try and get boys to send each other to the hospital for them. couple of suicides in highschool too.

Dex-chan lover
...Yeah, I don't get it. It feels like we're going in the "she cared and wanted to help all along" direction, but fuuuuck that. She's a terrible person, period.

I mean, she isn't as awful as usual, so I'll take it. Between her thighs, her potshot at the denseness required to not notice their affection, and the amusing NTR reaction from Toramaru, she's actually pretty fun this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread