Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Don't understand why some people don't like her. That tights and those goat eyes are top tier level, not to mention she's actually bring something "interesting" to the story.

Double-page supporter
I really don't it like when manga brush off literal felonies or serious crimes in general. Like this kind of shit, depicted in this manga, regardless of the fact that she let him go, could land you 20 years in a federal prison in the States. IDK about Japan, but considering they're generally harsher in punishments, I can't imagine it's all that different.

What was depicted here, drugging and tying someone up, is literally second degree kidnapping, assault, battery, and false imprisonment / unlawful detention and probably a list of other crimes. This is some serious fucking shit, and it's just puffed away like it's no big deal because mild comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care whatever you guys said about her, but i really like Youdou among the other so far.
Her personality is what i found somewhat attractive, not to mention her GODLY LEGS!

Double-page supporter
@silentfx
It being fiction is a non-answer. Fiction has to follow logic, human consistency and the rules it sets for itself. This manga being set in a highschool in Japan constrains it the rules of common sense in the 21st century and it's laws. If I said I hated drunk drivers that don't get punished or something you wouldn't go: "Yea, but this isn't fiction". Your response makes literally no sense as a justification against what I said. This isn't a manga where laws aren't follow or have any logical reason to be ignored.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja And my answer to that again, is it's a piece of drawing, fiction, fake, made for entertainment purposes NOT.. for realism lmao..
unless it's intention is realism, then it's a whole another ball game.

Double-page supporter
What

@TristhaniaGevra Toramaru's legs still can't be beat tho. Carried the manga for 40+ chapters and hasn't stopped. The spats+bare legs+geta combo is too strong.

Double-page supporter
@silentfx
And my answer to that, again, is that is a fallacy and my criticism of fiction, and manga. Manga set in a realistic 21st century setting that follow all other aspects of realism and have set the presumption that their world is basically analogous to ours should meet all aspects of realism unless there is a good reason to assume otherwise. This manga has not given anyone a single reason to assume it is anything other than a world like ours.

What do you think the purpose of the Slice of Life tag is? The purpose is literally realism. What do you think the purpose of the normal highschool setting is? Relatable realism. What do you think the purpose of a typical 21st century Japan setting indicates? Realism. You're not going to convince anyone that this manga isn't trying to be generally realistic, least of all enough to ignore literal felonies. It's simply a plot hole / laziness in an otherwise decent manga.

Try googling "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" or simply "does fiction have to be logical". Fiction has to follow logic and common sense too. Being fiction doesn't give it an excuse for stupid shit like this. No one is going to be stupid enough to answer "no fiction doesn't have to make sense or be logical".

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja Not even going to read that because I don't see any point in arguing about this, also to type that much about this, hehe, what a waste of time XD

Double-page supporter
@silentfx
Well if you're going to start an argument, finish it or at least know what you're talking about instead of writing a generic insult and talking out your ass when you've lost your footing.
As far as I'm concerned that comments translates to "I have no rebuttal and did not initially expect a response so I'll instead run away by mocking you".

If they're really going to pull a "lol i actually care about ya'lls well being, i just do incredibly over-dramatic and suspicious stuff for no reason" reveal i'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit

Kofi-Syn "Shot in the dark. She is his sister split up by divorce."

Until you posted that, I would have never thought it, but it actually makes a lot of sense. MC may have been beaten down and broken because he's had to deal with her much of his life.

Acolytus "I'm still expecting "her" to turn out to be a trap, don't ask me why."

You may be right, it seems that there is a lot of lgbt indoctrination being pushed in society. It would also explain why the villain is so twisted as well.

Dex-chan lover
Toramarou: You say don't want to date him? What the hell is that supposed go mean?! That doesn't make sense at all! Explain yourself!
Youdou: Well, I may be a crazy bitch, but even I can tell that he wouldn't want anything with me after all the shit I've done.

This has been a retarded arc but god damn the boner I get with those leggings

Double-page supporter
how did banchou not slap the shit out of her. i dont care what her purpose was, you call me into a room and the person i love is tied up im going to beat you with a fucking 2x4.

Users who are viewing this thread