Dex-chan lover
Wow...

I can't believe anon

Jesus...

But why

I'm shaking

We need to get a hold of /a/nonymous' leader and talk

MD@Home
@IAmInept : As usual, the problem of redraws to achieve a quality or speed chapter.... If you only read quickly, you don't see anything, but if you pay attention, it's dirty. A quality chapter with beautiful redraws = time abyss + hell for the scantrad team.

Dex-chan lover
God damn spineless dude, the misunderstand was funny but not confessing to a girl you know totally likes you

What kind of bs is this

Literally nothing to lose

Dex-chan lover
He's literally in the best possible situation to confess

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I guess it's embarrassing, though I have no idea why he's hesitating when it's definitely mutual from his perspective now.

Here's hoping he comes up with something dazzling.

Power Uploader
@anon763 bruh what are you on about? they've got a website they upload to, its a 12h delay, its hardly that hard to click 1 link, the website doesnt even have ads, so they make no profit off it.

>delay releases

but whut

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept
Could you clarify why they keep a site up if they have no profit? If anything this should be a net monetary loss, no? I read the chapters there, I just don't get what the group gains from this, seems like a net loss honestly, compared to hosting the chapters just on mangadex.

VIP
Ah shit I skipped chapter 47? And MD didn't remind me of the chapter skip because it's only delayed?

Fed-Kun's army
@IAmInept What is there to complain about here? Someone took the time out of their day to translate and release a chapter and you act offended and insult their work, despite saying there's no profit to be made here. Then you go on to editorialize the chapter name to insult them further, despite every other chapter being titled "chapter [X]." If anything, your unnecessary subheading makes your own chapter release look like the illegitimate one, since it stands out as inconsistent and immature.

>no ads
leomnj.png
Isn't the "pagead2.googlesyndication.com" script a google adsense thing? They also have patreon/donation links on their homepage, so more traffic could result in more income.

Dex-chan lover
The best confession everis him saying "I love you, Toramaru! " right now

Users who are viewing this thread