Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

Damn this artist reeeeeally knows how to draw some very juicy thighs! Delicious.

*puts on skull ski mask and talks like ghost from MW2*

Mission accomplished

Well done lads

put aside the main ship that pretty much stuck

i DO like how the side ship actually got their development instead

man, fuyuhiko needs to take yutaka for example, she's more (wo)manly than he ever was

Dex-chan lover
There really is a dissonance between how things go for people this passive and how they go in real life. This grass-fed idiot would have had her crush give up on him a long time ago, because high schoolers are impatient, they are easily convinced to do things (such as going out with another guy), and they suck at reading people (as in they can't tell the difference between shyness or disinterest when the guy doesn't make a move). This guy would have gotten cucked, and he would have deserved it, too.

The less the people behave like real people, the less compelling the drama gets, which is why all this feels like it's being dragged out unnecessarily tbh. Hell, that yuri progress at the end and goat girl's audience mouthpiece bit there both feel like apologies from the author.

As a real man of culture, a certificated Yuri expert, I hereby give my approval to this ship!

Dex-chan lover
As a guy I always felt Yaoi Disturbing but I thought I was somewhat ok with yuri since i don't feel much problem when i see yuri posts in facebook.
But it seems that I just didn't realize it before that I'm not good with yuri either.

Dex-chan lover
@Elcief_SSN
There’s nothing wrong with yaoi, there’s nothing wrong with yuri. Finding either disturbing is a red flag that you should talk to a therapist. People loving someone of the same gender shouldn’t make you feel disturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread