Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, one ship has sailed into the sunset. Now for the main ship, come-on mangaka-san

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, Yukata is the most sensible character in the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
Normally a mangaka serialized in a regular magazine wouldn't draw a lesbian kiss unless they want to play it as a joke later. But this is not that kind of manga.

We know that Yutaka's feelings are rather heavy and we knew this could happen but oh god I wasn't expecting it like this. I'm just so fucking happy tbh.

Also, while consent is important, (especially for kisses) I'm gon' justify my girl a little bit by arguing that Matsuri wouldn't get it unless some REALLY drastic measures were taken.

Now, bring your popcorn. Drama's approaching.

Or is it? *Music plays*

Aggregator gang
I hate that I think this but I just can't see this going well for them. At least not immediately.

Dex-chan lover
@GentleWizard
No offence but Actually if you want to think about it scientifically(Since you brought up a therapist) then it's more natural to feel disturbed by it. You know because human body isn't made to accept either yaoi or yuri. You can even say human body rejects them(specially yaoi and yuri in a long term) because... well i don't wanna say these here cause some people might be hurt.

I know yaoi and yuri here is just some art but what I'm saying is it's justified to feel disturbed by them.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what to expect when it is along the lines of yuri moments, which is part of why I stopped reading that stuff. Though, I don't really expect any thorough yuri developments here.

I'm glad Toramaru is back to acting like a banchou. Typical schoolgirl character Toramaru makes me cringe a little.

Shit went from 0 to 100 real quick GODDAMN!!!

I hope the feelings mutual..
But things are going so well that I think that things are not gonna do well

Yes that's a sentence

Dex-chan lover
hot damn, thought it would stay comedy on that side forever 😲

yuri lover squad, Assemble !! 🤓

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, wasn't expecting this progress.

Also Toramaru is a first year? All this time I thought she was a second year.

@Elcief_SSN Fuck off, don't bring fake science into this.

Dex-chan lover
Btw Page 6 the first panel ... this thought is one I had for 10-15 chapters now and the ship for the sub-pairing should sail and push Unoki and his future wife together.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaperCreeper
Seems you misunderstood me. I meant no offence. In my previous comment i just said it was disturbing to me. I don't have any objections to others liking it. But then someone brought up a therapist matter so i wrote this. I didn't want to bring science here either.
By the way It's not fake.
I can give you legit sources if you are interested to know.

Users who are viewing this thread