Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Whoaa, can't wait for the next chapter.
Are they will get together or not?
I bet they'll get together.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they get together. everyone needs a bit of happiness in their life.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing its going to be a "twist" and she apologizes for making her suffer by being oblivious.

jak

Contributor
I think she should reject her because she has never shown anything for her except friendship.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be gratefully surprised if they don't get together, there are too many cliches in manga lately. I'm really tired of sudden love after only friendship, can't two people just be friends?

No point in apologising at the end of the chapter unless she’s going to apologise for not noticing, not because she’s saying no.

Dex-chan lover
"forgive me for being stupid." "forgive me for not noticing your feeling"
pick one

Contributor
It's going to be a good response, because the Law of the 69th Chapter demands that everything be NICE.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? She shouldn't force herself to love if all she felt for her was friendship, no matter how you love a friend, rarely does it turn into love forcefully... these things need to develop naturally...

maybe later down the road her feelings may change, but straight up after her friend confessed? that' just pity and unwillingness to lose a close friend talking instead of true from the heart....

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO YURI HERE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread