Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

I'm starting to think they're trying to make this last longer than it's supposed to, whether its because thats how the industry is now-a-days or what but, man this is like watching ice melt.

I cant tell if they want to warp up the manga or make it longer. They rushed so many relationships in the past few episodes to tie loose ends, but now they throw a new obstacle? Im confused

Ehhh, I think I'd rather it just happy ending instead of mother not approving plot. Hopefully subverts the expectation and the mom is supportive

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cockc block mom WHY

Fed-Kun's army
Is that her dad or mum? Gwaaah the date was going so well

Who's this bitch ass lookin mf, why? WRYYYY and the Unoki carrying Toramaru part was, NICE AAA

Fed-Kun's army
I'd just like to say a pre-emptive
screw chapter 74
You will know why when you read it.

i thought this was gonna be a good chapter because of cats and then THIS BITCH SHOWS UP

Aggregator gang
This kinda ruined the pacing. It felt like this manga was wrapping up

Dex-chan lover
COME ON. It woulda been fine to just have them confess right there. Why you gotta add stupid family problems last second?

Users who are viewing this thread