Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

Great. More friction. Can this manga have the cute confessing ending already please?

Fed-Kun's army
ARGH something JUST HAD to happen in time too ruin the cute fluff moments HUH

Aggregator gang
Man, next thing you know, new characters are gonna be parachuting from the sky, for fucks sake. haaaaaaaa..

This manga only redeemed itself a bit with the yuri couple and bro x crazy bitch pair.

if this drags on like naruto Shippuden war fillers, ima shit down someone's throat.

jk jk. In all seriousness, the manga isn't bad but its kinda bad if the other couples get a headstart than the main couple no?

I know the author will redeem this manga. As for when idk but they will.

of course, we're only 73 chapters in so something has to stop the relationship progressing "too fast".

Look at dem eyes, definitely related to her but not using "Kanade-chan" like you might expect from an older relative which seems weird.

Ah yes, the last obstacle as well as a 'reason' for MC to actually grow some big balls.

Honestly, there's too many obstacles in this mango. I thought this was going to be the second to last or final chapter, but apparently not. I can't tell if they're milking it for all its worth or if the manga's agenda has more than what's really necessary to make a reader satisfied. The cat cafe made this chapter fluffy, but the last page kind of ruined that for me. I just hope this won't be as bad as the demon girl arc.

Dex-chan lover
This city (Tokyo?) is definitely too small. They maybe should leave the city or even better Japan for a calm date without interferences.

Fed-Kun's army
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY HAD A DATE. A DATE. GODDAMMIT ALL

I'm getting bored of this already

If the next chapter turns out to be some bs, I'll drop this, and never continue ever again

Fed-Kun's army
Such a LEGITIMATELY FEELSGOOD chapter, why's the mom gotta go barging in? <,<

Group Leader
Enter another delay card: the "very traditional and severe mom" trope! At least we got some good fluff xd

Users who are viewing this thread