Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Double-page supporter
Damn so we are going to throw it all the way since the mother show up? 😂

Are you serious?! She's wanted a relationship with Unoki this whole time and now she caved that easily just because of her mom? Booo....

Okay so Nigga finally had a balls to confess by going on a date. The date went smoothly. A fucking limo appears out of nowhere. The mom came out being a bitch. And then the FMC suddenly cares about their family problems bullshit? "Eyyo I got dis family stuffs going on. I can't be with you. So yea bai". WTAF AUTHOR-SAN?!

I dunno if I should dropping it right now, but on the second thought I wanna see more of it. GAH WTF

Dex-chan lover
Lool! They really succeeding at throwing in every manga troupe. Whats next? One of them gonna move away?

She spent 3/4 of this manga "dating" Unoki and now suddenly she can't be with him? What the fuuuuuck?

Did the author forget the initial premise of this manga or is he just trying to milk a dead cow?

*rolls up sleeves and gets a cypress stick*

(✿◡‿◡) It's time for violence

...wait wait wait wait now the obstacle is her family matter?

i hate how the author suddenly put a new plot devices to delay their inevitable going out

Ohhhh god.... This is just Yandere Kanojo Online's and several other romcoms plot twist but with no set up at all

Users who are viewing this thread