Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Could have been so much worse. I'm happy for a decent conclusion. Thanks for the TL as always!

No end kiss = no good.

And compare to the last 76 chapters, this feel kinda rushed, no?

Gotta garee with others that posted here, no end kiss = total disappointment.

... I will miss all those delicious thighs 😥

Fed-Kun's army
Welp... should have seen this coming since he confessed already. Anime/manga don't like continuing after confessions more than half the time.

This was a meh for me. The artwork was the main reason this was decent.

Dex-chan lover
damnit i was not expecting it to end so soon. i needed more of this manga i loved it so much.

Double-page supporter
Well all good things have to come to an end
*this is my opinion*
Btw what did it mean
“Last volume comes out in may “
Isn’t it over???

Glad this mid trash ended, salute to the author for knowing when to pack it up and not dragging us along like COUGH* Komi.. COUGH*.

Looks like they gave us a taste of a hypothetical shitty family drama arc so no one can complain about it ending normally.

@Wawawelon generally manga are published in magazines like say Shounen Jump where you get 1 chapter of a bunch of manga together. Then, when a popular manga gets enough chapters they release it as a volume, usually with extras or a 0.5 chapter and as better quality. So this manga finished but the final bundle of chapters still has to be bundled together to release as the final volume.

@Wawawelon it's announcement for the published version

Thx for the chapter and translation, at least there's no over dragged drama, I hope there's story like horimiya even tho the couple is formed early but it's still continued where the story is about the couple or other couple around them

As others commented before, this needed some more development on the main couple, as this follows the "main couple relationship confirmation marks the end of the manga" for the male oriented romantic genres "dogma" is hurting all these publications.
I wish more series went further, but I guess that's not what the market wants. And I'm ok with that, as the author and the people on the editorial department need to eat too.

The only thing that I would like is that the authors had the freedom to self publish follow-ups of their stories by other means (internet is a thing), whitout legal issues. After all, if an axed series is not lucrative anymore just stop the publication and leave it be free, and if then it gets popular again they can just serialize it again. Some series now get the Pixiv->Magazine treatment, so maybe the inverse way could work too, on a business oriented view.

And if the author ruins it, let your mental cannon prevail. I'm one of the few that liked the original 4 alien movies, not only 1&2, but was really dissapointed with Prometheus (I'm mad with you Ridley Scott, you ruin it, pass the baton and let Blomkamp do his thing!).

Well... going back to this manga... Even if the final arc was pretty boring and rushed, I really liked the aproach here on the side stories. There can be lgbt couples mixed within the story with it not being treated as such a big thing, and there can be main lgbt couples too of course, but lots of media now just force the thing and treat it like is the only thing moving the fiction world, and that not only hurts the story (if there is one), but the long term sales. And that is the same problem as before, a hollow premise being the only core of the work, and no being anything anymore after that core dissapears ("the couple is a thing now, END", "I want to be a pro -insert job/art-") makes for a short lived franchise. If it is bad, it is bad.

And the pretty pictures are a plus too, after all those black thights panels were really good, but were kind of wasted on that girl.

Double-page supporter
im extremely bummed out that aika san didn't get a satisfactory ending. she doesn't really deserve one but everyone else got one so im was hoping she gets one too.

also sad that the author won't draw anymore thighs. those thigh drawings are top top tier

Users who are viewing this thread