Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
It was quite a read

thx for the scan, can't believe this was my childhood

They literally only got together on the very last chapter, it's ridiculous.

I won't change my original score, which is 8/10, but the last arc was terrible and so forced it ruined everything.

The only thing that saved it was the Yuri couple.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc it ends the second they get together it’s like manga’s have no idea what happen after the Mc gets together

Dex-chan lover
If we were to go with svore descriptions its 6/10 - fine, had it moments but most was meh

Hey, that was fun. Nothing really special or meaningful, but still nice nonetheless. The art is solid, mmmmm thighs, but the writing's alright. I swear to fucking Christ, if Nagatoro ends the moment they get together I'll throw a goddamn temper tantrum so big those Norse fucks'll think its Ragnarok. But yeah, fun end.

Dex-chan lover
Not a perfect ending, but not bad either. The art was great.
Thanks for the ride.

Dex-chan lover
I had a ride, but it was only fun for a bit: then the story kinda dragged on for 2-3 volumes too many with an unsatisfying ending. Amazing art, though.

Cute. Bye-bye, manga with sexy legs, I'll miss you.

Also, Tasuku is so cool he gets his own sound effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, what a nice ride. I got scared when the mom appeared bc I thought about a common arc about the family but it was an easy and fast arc and we got confession. Also, still love all the aika's legs shots in the manga lol, the author loved to draw her.

What a meh ending. Well, it is a mediocre manga, after all, so it is to be expected. It was one of the first series I started following 5 years ago on the MangaRock app(alongside Tonikaku Kawaii), so it held sentimental value to me. At least the art was really pretty.
Now that this manga is over, maybe the group can continue this one from the same guy? I mean, you are the same people, right? In any case, thank you very much for your work so far.😊

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka x MC would have been a better ship. Otherwise it took to long to end

Despite all the dragged out drama, the ending still feels rushed. The most memorable thing about this series will be dem thighs n' legs

Users who are viewing this thread