Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Reasonably good ending i would say, though I do hope the author creates one or two spin off mangas about the side couples which would be nice, and more development post confession would also be great that maybe we can see in .5 chaps that are just snip bits without having to worry about progress completely and just leaving the fluff we all love so much

Dex-chan lover
good ending, and a real one at least, so many series go on for forever and the readers loose interest, so them choosing to call it quit is nice. the mother surely would have been able to add another few arcs more, but they did not.

thanks for all these chapters Arang Scans :3

Double-page supporter
I knew that once the misunderstandings are cleared up it would end soon, but I was hoping for a little longer. still, it is a great ending and I'm happy that it got the ending it deserved. with all that said though I would be lying if I said I was not hoping for a few bonus chapters.

Well, good development to ending story

But, i think, the story will be great if the author to focus more on the MC

Also, WTH!? JUST LIKE THAT!?

Alright decent enough ending. Had a lot of problems overall but I'll remember and miss it, especially the great art and the author thigh fetish.

Contributor
so bad... It started going down hill when the author gave more importance to the side characters than the main couple.

Good enough, might have been axed tbh. Felt really iffy towards the end, especially the Aika x Tasuku. They just... got together I guess? Uninspiring and shallow MC and decent enough main waifu.

Aggregator gang
Well it was better to end here then get milked even more.

I still wish more romance series did an arc for when they are together instead of just ending when they finally get together

Users who are viewing this thread