Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Typical ending. But hey at least it wasn't suuuper dragged out drama. Maybe we felt it was being stretched because the release was a bit slow. But the mother arc was super short. The side character arc was short too.

Fed-Kun's army
Going through the comments and excuse me? People reading this actually liked the yuri couple? The one involving the only rational person in the entire manga being gaslit into accepting her GF continuing to be a one dimensional lesbian stalker even after getting into a relationship with a different girl? Am I going insane to think that was one of the WORST parts of the entire thing?

quite satisfying for what i expected, really irked that they didnt tag it as end. probably gonna be a twitter short or epilouge later

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad ending, though it'd have been nice to at least see them date for an arc or so. Kinda sad that Matsuri remained the worst character in the entire story all the way through to the end. Poor Yutaka.

Nice story with good pacing and likable characters. It had its moments of being really good so that's enough for me to say it's an 8/10. Very niceu

And as always, thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Nice. An acceptable ending. This manga went on some rocky pastures for part of it but the ending wasn't sloppy and as a whole was worth reading.

Kind of annoyed me when this took a slightly different direction from how it began, but it worked out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread