Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

So with two pair the spares in close succession, can I consider this manga close to ending?

i am really tempted to buy the manga. sadly, it seems like it is not available in english...

I started reading for the cliche cuteness, and then stayed for the brother

Also I'm really into spats, shit really gets my rocks rolling

The fact that the author can handle the side couples competently and make them fun shows just how much of the main couple is dragged out absurdity and just complete fucking dumbassery on both mc’s part, don’t read this, it gets frustrating halfway trough and there’s never any real payoff. The start is good tho. Maybe if the main characters were 7 year olds and trying to act like adults from their narrow understanding of the world and how romance works would their misunderstandings and general lack of communication and unwillingness to think with more than one brain cell at a time make sense. just maybe tho, probably not actually. At this point it’s an exercise in seeing how long this shit can get dragged out, maybe the main couple should just fuck off to the countryside or something and then we could have the focus shift onto either of the more interesting and competent character pairs.

This became one of my favorites really quickly, wish they added chapters more often. But like most manga a new chapter is added every week so that's still pretty often

Double-page supporter
someone plz make a doujin of this there is so much material here

also I want aika to step on me while wearing tights.

but in all seriousness tho this is a good manga some people say there's too much filler to those people I say you don't know what filler means until you've read kanojo okarishimasu, now zip it.

This started as garbage, but then the garbage was thrown to a dumpster and set on fire, and started poisoning the air so I leave before I start bleeding from my eyes, and die from lung cancer. A series like these can make you lost faith in manga. Seriously is just bad very bad is all kinda okay till a really bad character comes in, and make them do a U turn, and then instead of kinda makin the things go well for the mc the artist for some reason starts giving side character yuri love story more focus, this is by all means apalling, I suppose this still is a sort of boy and girl story so yuri tag or shoujo ai tag dont apply but let this be a warning so that people knows what they are getting into, some like that some others dont

It started with a decent premise then just got rid of that premise and turned into a regular romcom, giving a 5/10 not a 4/10 because of the bait.

Double-page supporter
started off real nice but then worst girl shows up and shits on everything so bad the story has to do a soft reset and start from square one again
then just when it starts recovering suddenly it turns into yuri filth

Some of the readers are salty AF. Just because the two female characters started dating, the series gets trashed?

What miserable people some of you are.

I have to say this is probably within my top 5 series of all time.I know a lot of people dropped it because of the Yuri section but genuinely just go die. This is a romance manga and it was pretty clearly stated in the earlier chapters that something like this would probably happen. And when it did people lost their s*** and dropped it.

While a lot of the time It doesn't feel realistic that doesn't mean it is a bad read by any standard. Something about the way the characters connect really sells it to me. I would definitely recommend this manga to anybody who enjoys romance. I have to admit that I rate a lot of things 10 just so I can remember that I thought they were good or because I'm very easily brought onto a story, but this is one of the only times that I genuinely believe that this story deserves a 10.

Ah shit, here we go again.
Once again a generic dog shite 'prove you're worthy' 'evil but turns out not to be evil parent' arc. Same shit different day

@Nei I know. I enjoy this manga (even though it's dragging on and the confession cucking runabout is boring af) but i'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
Sure that this is the same cookie cutter copy and paste cliché bulshit arc we've all seen and hated before in other manga and anime. Hopefully it's only gonna last 3 or 4 chapters and then it goes back to being the wholesome shit we're here for :)

Users who are viewing this thread