Password reset issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggregator gang
I tried to change my password as recommended. Tried to check it by logging out of my laptop browser session. Now neither old nor new password works. Tried to reset but email never received. I am only able to make this because I am still logged in from phone session that is ongoing.

Update: I deleted cookies from a free browser manually. The button on the mangadex site does not actually work to reset specifically mangadex cookies. It tells you that it reset them when it never did.

I tried changing my password too but I couldn't get the email. Never came after multiple tries. I'm hoping requesting the account to be deleted will just fix it all. Lol

Aggregator gang
They finally sent the email. i think the send reset password is just slow. it has been resolved. took several hours. i clicked the reset cookies from the site and nothing happened. did it manually.

@LygarX Have you been able to successfully reset your password, log out and log back in? I had the same problem with another ID (changed password, logged out but could not log back in) but was wary of doing a reset password since I still have that account open in another browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread