Past Life Regressor

Huh. Its actually pretty good! The art is not bad at all; if anything, its just a different style, but still good. Story-wise, it starts off with him building his foundations and earning money/allies in the normal world, so it doesn't jump right into fighting (but I actually kind of like that). If anything, I wish we could get more bonding moments with his family or friends, but he seems mostly driven to do his own thing. Raws are at chapter 17 now I think, and I'm definitely following this :)

Dex-chan lover
The writing is... very odd. It’s not full of rookie mistakes or anything, it’s like the author intentionally made it bad or disjointed at points for no real reason. Sticking with it for now, but it could go either way.

Ur hedgefund definition is wrong.
A hedge fund is .... a limited partnership of investors that uses high risk methods, such as investing with borrowed money, in hopes of realizing large capital gains.

Dex-chan lover
This story has really gone a completely different way than I was expecting.

This is pretty nice, is this based on a novel? has that novel been translated somewhere? I hate waiting for manhwa chapters D:

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 9 I don't understand what MC meant with no internet or beeper.
He contacted John through internet, and beepers were around from the '80s (I think, maybe late in the decade).
Cellphones weren't much good in '97, but they existed, maybe MC started contacting John in '96 but the tech was more or less the same.
Ways to talk with someone through internet were limited and not simple as now, but it was possible.
Error in translation, the story writer possibly be young and thinking the avaiable technology in that time frame wasn't much or the MC talking about the tech around when he was born (still would make little sense in this chapter).

translation quality takes a dip at ch 4, making it pretty difficult to understand a lot of the finance stuff, in turn making it harder to enjoy...

I know people might think that this early chapter is quite boring or got different way about "reincarnation/Dungeon".

But for me personally, the Author did reasonable solution for MC to prepare the upcoming event.
And is quite interesting when he tried to build his basic and foundation, well even though he choose to skipped his infant period and get to Puberty period.
but still, even if he skip it, it somehow managed to completely follow his pathway.

He use his knowledge of the future not just to get "Fast money" but also to get a "Stable Money", Since he know that he needs lots of money in order to attack the Dungeon.
Not like some Manhua or Manga out there that makes their MC suddenly got a lots of Money out of nowhere (Yeah PLOT-ARMOR lvl 999) and almost completely ignore the common sense and basic knowledge (Yeah i know it is fantasy).

So this Manhwa has good world development, and i see this will might get into the good part in chapter 15 - 20.
So far i can give this Manhwa 10/10, but let see what happen next.

And again, i am just gonna say this, this Manhwa is basically created by "Korean" Author and for "Korean" readers at first.
Also in Asian especially Korean, talking about "Trading or Stock exchange" is quite norm there (Well you know asian, Chinese people also quite good at counting). So i guess this one is quite popular in korea.

it kinda reached the point that I just got bored and started skimming, all this stock and money is starting to feel pointless, yea like all that money is gonna be helpful during a apocalypse with everything already being destroyed

@mxtt10589 And why is it pointless if you understand the point? Rephrase it..
Would it be better if the author just said "and he got money from stocks, a couple of billion at that"?
After all those isekai, wuxia comics etc that throw you into cold water bc they just want so show some action, I feel like even 20 chapters preparation is too short. For me everything up until now was too fast paced and should have been even more elaborative its not even logical to skip those few years, wouldnt you want to spend some time with your family instead of skipping it?

I like it. I can understand why people don't like it, with its lack of action and focus on money at the start, though.

However, I still enjoy this manhwa even with its lack of action; it actually gives me a fresh breath of air from all the fighting. To me, it still retains the essence of a time travel action Manhwa in that the MC is hard-working and flexes hard as hell. That's what I enjoy most.

It's pretty cool. I just wanted to ask about the accuracy so far. How plausible are the investments made and the economic war?

Users who are viewing this thread