Past Life Regressor

@Gigz its not lack of an action at least in my case its that
He knows financial related events and dates perfectly from multiple decades ago... When he was 13y/o! i doubt any 13 years old from average household would even pay attention to these things, much less remember it decades later without an error.
How? why? nothing is explained, for some reason just because he went in time it means he will know every event with dates perfectly.

If the story explained how he knows that why he remembers it so well even if the reasoning is low effort fantasy-filled gibberish i would still be a lot less bother by it than when where is nothing.

It feels like everything is happening for the sake of pushing the plot.

Anyways that's just IMHO.
I have no issue with people liking this in fact I would love to read a manga where time traveler focuses on finances and stuff like that. just with a bit more explanation.

wow the translation really went into the trash after the 3rd chapter.

I fucking hate when something starts with good translations then goes to shit. so fucking annoying.

@gameriuxlt
He knows financial related events and dates perfectly from multiple decades ago... When he was 13y/o! i doubt any 13 years old from average household would even pay attention to these things, much less remember it decades later without an error.
How? why?
Huh I thought they explained it - during the years of battles and travel in team, part of which was he and Jonathan, the later was telling a lot of stories about his days as Wall Street Wolf - with great enthusiam and detail - just like some people like to tell stories about the past. Thefore he just memorized these stories, this is not uncommon thing

Thefore he just memorized these stories, this is not uncommon thing
I'm glad that excuse works for some people but to me, it just sounds like a really lazy far fetched excuse just so a protagonist could be all-knowing.
Memorizing random stories told by a friend about his old days which are completely and utterly irrelevant to his future (Because he had no way knowing he will go back in time when those stories were told)
is not common neither is a friend retelling his stories with exact dates and without a single error in his memory is common.
Especially when those days are spent fighting or w/e they were doing.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows why the chapter cap is only at 17 and the publication status is marked as hiatus?

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai i see, thanks for answering. The publication status is now ongoing, maybe it's just a misclick of someone who's managing this series 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Might want to change the tags of this a bit ? Psychological maybe ? i mean action/Adventure doesn't quite seem to be it. :D

Dex-chan lover
@demonreasnovel do you know when it comes ? Like maybe from reading the wn or something ? Cause it's already been 16 chapters, and so far nothing.

@Teney I agree the time skip was bs and i also liked when they began the money gathering arc. At first! For me the issue is first chapters led me to believe this was going to be one thing and then it just isn't. I don't mind him remembering everything and whatnot that others are complaining about. But it's hard to get invested in the plotline when you know what is coming up and it has nothing to do with what is happening now. So that being said, yes I would prefer him to just be rich in a sentance, if the alternative is a bunch of chapters which I finish thinking "am i wasting my time".
For me this wouldn't be an issue if we saw more of him preparing for the actual apocalypse. A few drawings are not enough.
TL;DR: First chapters are misleading.

ppl complaining no action, me like "wut????? but wall street!!!!"
like I prefer this for starting sequence instead, honestly not a lot of manga doing this kind of stuff, theres novel where the premises of the main chara end up rich af but the endgame is become a president and end up changing the world that way (if u like this genre and been searching around u know wut im talkin about) this one instead doomsday prepping so its nice.
the action part prob gonna be on mid to end stage of the story.
So guys stop complaining and just enjoy the ride~

To be honest i don't care about no fighting at all, this has been entertaining to read so far :D

This has been interesting so far. You can see how far the mc has prepared for this. You can also see how cunning he is and I love how the story did not elaborate too much of what happened to the mc in his past life to make him like that(It make you wonder and that made it even more interesting). Thanks for the translations

When does this stop being about stock markets and investing and more about the actual plot?

Users who are viewing this thread