Past Life Regressor

while it's slow, it's kind of interesting how he tries to rule over the world with stonks. There has been no sign of the dungeon stuff so far though.

The entire plot seems to revolve around stock trading, up to chapter 20 he has basically done nothing but more stock trading.

I want more fuckin chapters 😫

This story is pretty nice, I mean he's spending way too long on the preparation period, and 20 chapters in he hasn't even had an actual fight yet or done any of the things he plans to do even if he has like 30 billion dollars to do it...

But it's a nice change of pace, although I do wonder what the whole "world's going to shit in 20 years" thing is about. I mean it's in 20 years, at the pace this manhwa is being released, we'll never get to that part anyways.

When it says Action/Adventure/Drama/Post-Apocalyptic, but all you get are stocks... 😓

Dex-chan lover
Most original isekai/reincarnation plot I have read yet. Possibly the most best web comic I have read at all. It is a really nice that there is no BS time skip when the author already chooses to begin 20 years before the apocalypse, and actually stuck to the timeline unlike most other authors.

Well, they did crush an ant monster in chapter 10 or 11 so there's some action besides the stock trading. 😄

I like it. He’s preparing the world. We get to see another side to these dungeon manga’s. Now they have the advantage. Or should I say him and jonathan has the advantage.

Came for reincarnation fantasy monster hunting, stayed for a Michael Lewis style stock market drama!

Will this comic go into that apocalyptic, power fantasy, kamehameha stuff? I mean, economics are all good and stuff, the drama and psychology is all cool, but i want to rot my brain with these things... or at least learn while we have some other trashy stuff...

Oooh stocks interesting... Will probably let this pile up then binge it once it's 50+ chaps or something

Lol I totally let this pile up to about 10 chapters or so hoping the whole investment get rich situation would be towards its end and we would see some bit of action, well that was incorrect.

I like the story and I really do understand the use of these chapters but really wanna see some of the action.

You think this is about apocalyptic and fight and survival. Haha no!
This is about the MONEY! and MORE MONEY! and then EVEN MORE MONEY!

This series has such a detailed take on the scam-like nature of the financial market that I kind of want it to never change into the fantasy death game post apocalypse the time travel setting promises. I fear that would make it a much more generic series.

How many series, including other medias, can you think of that talks about how the International Monetary Fund destroy smaller countries while under the pretense of helping them? How many manga criticize big corporations? Not enough considering how influential those organizations are in the real world. Very few even criticize them by comparing them to demon lords or monsters, while those interest groups are destroying our own world, causing death, the climate crisis and poverty worldwide.

On that note, not enough media criticize the military industrial complex either. It could be the US job to create that, but its media is too in bed with it. That's why the criticism to financial market has to come from Korea (which has suffered in the hands of financial market) and during the 90's (because today Korea is more ideologically aligned with these financial markets)

Users who are viewing this thread