Past Life Regressor

I didn't really come to learn about the stock market. I've been pretty bored with this since chapter 15, I'm dropping this. Not really much going on. Good luck reading this, stock investors~!

This is really good, a low 8 is less than it deserves but everyone comes in expecting swords and action when they see the reincarnation tag. Its got a unique concept and it executes it fairly well. Thanks to Tritinia scans for doing the good work.

Genres:

“Action, Adventure, Drama, Slice of life”.

Yeah, right...

When you add the reincarnation tag to the formula you expect swords and magic, right? but what you get instead is endless bs about stocks market!

Well done. I endured till 20 and then sweeped till 28.
What a waste of time from artist, translator and readers!

Lot of Stoinks, didn’t expect that lol
Thanks for that unexpected history of finance class I guess?

Not sure when the event of apocalypse is supposed to happen but this seems like stock markets with the Possible side of maybe adventure fantasy? Tbh, I don’t even expect to ever see the adventure side of this bcs of all stock market talk killed my mood for fantasy and brought my expectation for it to zero.

They should have just rebranded to a business stock market manhwa because that’s what it is. The apocalypse stuff feels like it is hardly relevant anymore and just there, hanging in the background. Now the audience that was expecting the fantasy stuff is disappointed. The whole business side is interesting enough to stand on its own without mixing in the fantasy video game/ apocalypse aspects into it. The mixture just ruins both in my opinion. I like this, I really do but I just hoped it would be handled a little differently.

It's interesting and clever but goddammit! enough with stock market, shell companies, real estate, investing and crashing economies man! 28 chapters in and it's all stock markets! There's barely anything about the so-called upcoming "invasion". If it don't get better till chapter 35, Imma drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author understood he(?) was pushing too much, changed track into what was promised at the start in a couple chapters.
Now the ideal would be mixing the dungeon grind with managing the money, it makes me think of The Gamer that needed a few years to get the balance right.

Ahhhaha he's finally going into the dungeon after 28 chapters of Investor Z on steroids. The author is a big economics loving troll, the fantasy setting just serves to trick people into reading, and I'm loving it 😂

Finally got something new in this stale genre and all commenters do is complain. Thought TL dropped it for a sec, good to know they didnt, so thanks for your hard work.

The author should totally write a manhwa about some shounen stock investor that got sent back in time after he killed himself due to a large economic world recession caused by a capitalist venture going by the name of 'Demon King Investments Co. LLC.' He starts investing in Korea then fights against the big leagues, hedge funds of different countries and finally he battles against the big 7 of the wall street. He then attracts one of them, the most beautiful girl and 2nd in the rankings due to his antics as a reincarnator, and becomes his comrade in his fight against the hidden enemy, the CEO of 'Daemon Corp,' soon to be 'Demon King Investments Co. LLC.'

To be honest I'm used to this. It's like when jp manga go on food tangents about bringing the glory of nihon foodstuff to the uncultured masses. Compared to that this is like a tank of fresh air. I'm rather glad that the author has more interests then 50% of jp authors all together, and while I only understood a 3rd of what he was saying he made it more interesting than the previously mentioned 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread