Past Life Regressor

I would've liked more character progression such as the teacher or even see him create a better relation with Johnathan. I don't mind the stock market thingy but it was like 90% stock market talk and i got bored near chapter 25 and started just skimming through the stock market talk.

Edit :
Also why the fuck would you skip a whole section of your life instead of enjoying it with your family. Dafuq.

@Grugru He specifically stated that he didn't believe he could prevent people from realizing that he was from the future.

Of course, I don't know if their reasoning for it stands seeing as he still seems to have had his memories of the future in the time he skipped. Plus, it feels stupid that he doesn't remember what happened in the time that was skipped. It was my only real complaint so far in this story.

I'm also a bit worried about how they will handle the transition from an economy based story to an action based one without alienating a lot of people. Not everyone has an interest in both types of stories.

Waiting for next season. God ! Such a great series. Bless the author and the scan group for this series.

This had to be done
YPMkZGH.jpg

@artdeer theres a lot of ch novel doing this, but because of the new censorship law over there a lot of the good one got discontinued and deleted :(

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik, there is any official announcement about the state of this manhwa and a expected date for the second season?
Thanks for any answer and covering this comic.

A hiatus of 3 months is abnormal, but Solo Levelling that was a lot more popular than this work took like 5, I think the cause is the corona virus, I've seen some manhua getting a axe out of nowhere or change of artist/author(I know that is Chna).
South Korea wasn't hit so hard but is because they were more careful, even if is a webcomic the office managing the author and site is real and could have a skeleton crew, or is taking them a long time to put the management online.
Pauses from a WM season to another usually last weeks or even a month, 2020 really messed up everything.

Not sure about this. I was super excited at first but goddamn they took a long time going through all the financial bullshit. I'm sure there were people who enjoyed it, but i got bored of that pretty quickly. Then we're just about to get to the good part....and a 5 month break.

Dex-chan lover
We are a 4 month now.
Just opened the author twitter and seems like he is depressed about his/her health state.
https://twitter.com/CherryMeKim
The auto TL does what it can but I don't know if is smething serious or just a skin irritation.
We can only wish them a speedy recovery and wait for it to restart.

Users who are viewing this thread