Past Life Regressor

I'm still waiting. Just reread everything even if i can't understand most of the financial terms lol

Also i just followed the author's twitter linked by @VooXoo

thought this was gonna be a cool OP mc story, got a guy ruining the market on a whim with knowledge of the future.
absolutely blew my mind.

I don't care what anyone says; nobody can convince me that this wasn't written and drawn by the same guys as Ernak. The art style is eerily similar, both protagonists know the future, and both stories for some absurd reason decide to go on a tangent about finances, economy, and business despite being action and fantasy stories.

Jokes aside, if you're liking this one, you'll probably like Ernak, and if you liked Ernak, you'll probably like this one.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice the novel link and that the author and artist are 2 separate people.
The novel is already complete with more than 500 chapters so the reason for the stop can't be not getting material, doing reasearch or writer block.
Other manhwa are proceding just fine with the Corona situation, something else put this serie in stop.
This comic is good but not even half as popular as Solo Levelling, I fear it wasn't well received and it got silent axed...

Only good reasons for the stop are health issues for the artist...everything is done on PC so isn't like they can say the drawing team can't work together, SK have one of the best internet on Earth.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame this ended. I think I liked it over Solo Leveling, but at least there’s a novel series to reread for Past Life Regressor.

Finally getting to the good part: Season finale!

Then nothing, for half a year...

Fed-Kun's army
Contrary to my expectations reading the summary, people must really like this if im basing my assumption off of the ratings.
Let's give this a go.
AND FURTHER BEYOND!

Fed-Kun's army
Update: I finished it and It's pretty good. Instead of immediately jumping into dungeon crawling and shit like that, turns out, this is a economics history lesson made webtoon. I still found it very enjoyable to read!

Group Leader
okay
tbh i hate ppl who do this just to "protecc"
it's kinda stupid

edit: a whole season dedicated to money wow

Users who are viewing this thread