Past Life Regressor

While my friends are all reading romance manhwas, I'm here getting free lessons about economics.

Just because something is mildly novel doesn't necessarily make it good. Similarly it's possible to fully understand something and find it boring. It's almost as if people have subjective tastes that differ.

@Leikeze Novel is complete in Korea, it's probably something related to artist, love economic part made me in love with the Manhwa .

Hello Wanke...Sorry, I mean Fellow Fans of this fine manhwa.

I am the editor for the webnovel translation of this novel. As of yesterday, I received chapter 41 to 47 to edit, which goes beyond chapter 29 of this manhwa. Yes, chapter 47 of the webnovel covers Sun's first encounter and battle. 😱

Good News: The author does an even better job with fight scenes than the financial stuff.
Better News: Because I love this manhwa, and the webnovel, I've cleaned up and rewritten all the bad editing on the manhwa. It reads well, and makes sense. Lots of little things expand the story, and it's more enjoyable, imho.

Bad News: The translation (edited by me) is behind paywalls. Free chapters go up to 38. Consider supporting via Patreon. I am NOT getting paid to edit this novel, but the translator IS. I am editing because I really love this novel, and this is my giveback to the community.
Worse News: It will take me up to two weeks to finish the editing process, and release chapter 47, because I will only put out quality stuff. So, even if you support with Patreon, it will take a while for me to finish.

So, ask Google Sensei about Asian Hobbyist, and enjoy the free chapters. Support via Patreon, if you can, so that Wujigege continues to pay the translator. Leave comments to show support, and enjoy the author's, the translator's and my work.😁

I feel like I just went through an economics course in 1.5 hours. God, I'm tired. Too much information for my puny brain to handle...

@Bellaxus lol my point was
7c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread