Pastel Love - Ch. 30 - Thousand Years From Now [Season 1 ended]

Thanks for the translation, you guys are doing a terrific job!!!!

Ultra instinct Millie soon......ish??

In all seriousness your hard work is greatly appreciated and it shows in the quality of your work 👌🏻

Dex-chan lover
:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

That’s way better than a confession. Holy shit.

Also, Millie is so brave to not feel disheartened because her crush is a dense af nerd who only thinks about her grades.

Oh, btw, I wonder if both of the best friends will get gfs. Yuki already made progress (Zen’s wingwoman moment…), so I wonder if Sonya will get a s/o too. I really don’t think her feelings towards Millie are romantic, she just doesn’t want to feel left out by her friend (and probably didn’t notice that Zen isn’t a competitor to the BFF title — but when she does, I still think she’d feel bad by being left out because the crush/gf is a priority).

Do spoil me on that part, I don’t mind.

:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

That’s way better than a confession. Holy shit.

Also, Millie is so brave to not feel disheartened because her crush is a dense af nerd who only thinks about her grades.

Oh, btw, I wonder if both of the best friends will get gfs. Yuki already made progress (Zen’s wingwoman moment…), so I wonder if Sonya will get a s/o too. I really don’t think her feelings towards Millie are romantic, she just doesn’t want to feel left out by her friend (and probably didn’t notice that Zen isn’t a competitor to the BFF title — but when she does, I still think she’d feel bad by being left out because the crush/gf is a priority).

Do spoil me on that part, I don’t mind.
Don't worry about her feeling left out, the next season focuses a lot on her and she is doing quite well. I was pleasently surprised, I tough this was going to be more fluffy but it's more mature than I initially gave it cedit for. Don't worry, the tone of the story is pretty much the same, the latter was just my own peconception of the story switching as the it develops.

Users who are viewing this thread