Peach Boy Riverside - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - The Witch and Learning Magic

Dex-chan lover
I tho this would be a male MC story, if this is only going to be from female bitch PoV then ima out

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Why? She'll good and they'll probably start to show his pov./background story when he starts warming up to MC more

Double-page supporter
Is this a prequel to Sabinuki Kanojo? Kimura=Hawson's reincarnation Rino's is probably the creator of the masks, and the witch is KImura's mom.

Fed-Kun's army
@GruntZone360 @bingel919 Just ignore/block him and report if you want. There's often someone that has to get really nasty in comment sections. There's almost never any actually good logic behind their reasoning. It's generally all unemphatic nonsense.

One reason I'll see is for someone like that guy is, "I'm a guy and I can't relate to a female protagonist". Which in my opinion is the mindset of a highly immature and often young person who can't empathize with people on a human level. Should left handed people only read and watch series with only left handed protagonists? No because that'd be silly and absurd, just like this is.

I'll never understand people that can't put themselves aside and enjoy a story for what it is. I read and watch things regardless of who I am, my sex, gender, race, sexuality, and so on isn't relevant and shouldn't relevant to my enjoyment of a good or at least fun story. I know one of the common responses when I bring this up is "well everyone has preferences", that's very true, but preferences shouldn't completely lock doors for people. I think people in my opinion should try to go outside of their own "norm" and empathize with people on a basic human level, both characters in stories and in real life. However people are free to disagree with me there. Ultimately though there's absolutely no excuse for that guy to start swearing about a character simply because she's female, that's irrational and sexist.

Edit: The guy's profile says "he's just having fun in the comments and people shouldn't take him seriously". That just sounds like an excuse to say offensive and rude things, at least that's how I see it. Maybe I'm being overly serious though, I don't know.

Contributor
With male MC is easier to self insert. I can agree with @kronix on that matter, though it's just a personal preference. I don't know if his opinion warrants writing a whole paragraph

@HauntedPizza, hey, did you ever heard about something like freedom of speech? Guy have just wrote his personal opinion, without insulting anyone or anything - and you propose report him for that. Do you know how it called? Yeah, totalitarianism.

I think people have whole right in their lives like what they like, dislike what they dislike, freely voice their opinions, and make their choice based on their free will.

Fed-Kun's army
@Waswaas I also have the freedom to report him, and suggest people do the same if they're also unhappy with his attitude and words. As I said "everyone has preferences. Freedom of speech is great, but needlessly insulting the main character for being female was tasteless. Sure he has a right to voice that opinion, but I also have the right to report him, there's a "sexism" report function for a reason.

@ma_ko If you like self inserting, that's fine. As I try to repeatedly say preferences are fine. My preference is that I don't like to self insert into any character and I just want the character to be well written and interesting.

Maybe the both of you are fine with him using a swear word that's specifically derogatory towards women. Simply because he doesn't like a female protagonist. The only thing I personally care about here is if the mods are fine with it. If they are then it's out of hands unfortunately.

Also Ghost Busters 2016 was a flop mostly because it was a bad movie. That's a clearly biased example to say that movies with female protagonists flop. Captain Marvel just made over 1 billion dollars world wide. Wonder Woman grossed over 800 million dollars. Oh and Alien's main character is female, which is a very successful franchise. There have been plenty of successful movies with female protagonists.

Honestly though this topic is too much of a headache. I'm going to go do something more productive with my time from this point forward, if you disagree with me then we can just agree to disagree. Have a nice day/night everyone!

Aggregator gang
@Waswaas fyi, if i remember correctly, that guy with username kronix are always making a ruckus in the comment section, and that id probably his second id, because the moderator always warn him of his bad word and sometime insulting others (I'm assuming his 1st id is banned)

when you talking about freedom of speech here... are you sure you already read the https://mangadex.org/rules here?

Fed-Kun's army
i had a feeling frau was some godlike being =w=

i mean, the cliche is finding mighty, divine beings collapsed and starving on the roadside right?

:^D

Group Leader
I thought the witch was a lolibaba, but hey, this is also nice. I like her design, her eye, her modest mammary gland, and her purposely unnecessary(?) megane. Lol

And Frau, who are you?

Users who are viewing this thread