Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Kiss from a squirrel

Group Leader
Sure looks like Momo would much rather be on a date with Yasuda, considering how much she blushed from his kiss.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly

Turns out teenage girls get easily flustered by good lucking sexual harassers.

Though I'm still hoping it wasn't an actual kiss and he's not a piece of shit that should be treated like every other sexual harasser.

Group Leader
Really, man? This ain't bittersweet anymore. This is poison!

Contributor
[CvS2 Announcer]
Oh man, are you ready for this?
This double date (read as: battle) is about to explode!

Dex-chan lover
Let's give Yasuda a benefit of a doubt - for all we know he might have just whispered something to Momo.

Fed-Kun's army
Skimmed through the Raws
It doesn't look like they cleared up if Yasuda really kissed her, in fact Momo made a gesture to her lips indicating as if she was kissed.
I honestly hated the yasuda character from the start, but it just feels like he's being a sore looser.

Oh boy, I'm starting to root for Numa and Miyako. Numa truly is best boy in the block and Miyako is truly adorable. On the other hand, Yasuda is your average playboy (with a spoon of harassment), Yoichi is too good to be bearable, Teruko needs to fly away from Yasuda and Momo...

Momo is disfunctionally annoying. Girl, you get mad jealous for Miyako, yet your reactions for Yasuda don't feel right. I don't know, we don't know what happened (for me, it was a kiss, no doubt), and we don't have a clear view from the aftermath, but it's annoying, knowing that x has feelings for y and everybody else know that, but they aren't going to engage unless a miracle happens...

Yet,I will be waiting for the next episode. Indeed

Dex-chan lover
Okay so we hate Yasuda, that’s established. Can we also agree that every fucking other character that plays a a major role is annoying to some capacity? Except for Numa, he’s cool, and Miyako’s chill... sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread