Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone else picks this up, y'know. Scan groups are kind of like Hydra sometimes. If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place. Otherwise, eventually when the official translation catches up... someone might start plopping it on like, Kissmanga and such since they kind of roll that way over there. The desire for either will totally be there because the ones doing the official one are doing it slowly and half free to read, half pay wall. They're practically incentivizing piracy, honestly.

TT that cliffhanger hella hurts
thanks for translating the series until now..
which part of the wuxia are we on right now?

Ugh it looks like official translation is at chapter 48. Ugggghhh so sad for those of us who were super invested in the story. Thanks for all the hard work

I extremely hope someone else will pick this up again. The official translation in Webnovel is still at chapter 48 😭 And we're at a cliffhanger.
Thank you Zero Scans for the translations 'til now!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work Zero Scans. It's better to drop it and not anger the powers that are any more.

Double-page supporter
Haiz another series that i like are down ....
I hope someone who doesn't mind of that webnovel threat can translate this series ...

😭
Webnovel is at chapter 48 it would take forever to catch up 😢

Thank you Zero Scans for everything, Blessings 😇

Thanks Zero Scans for translating this until now....
To wait Webnovel to reach this chapter will take a loooong time......☹

Oh nooo... thank you for translating until now. I'm never gonna remember about this when they catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Oof legal reasons? That’s sad. Why can’t ppl do stuffs like cooperate and let zero be the official TLs instead of shutting them down and letting some low-life do a LQ scan on this? (Which will undoubtably hurt your reputation)

Uuuuggghhh legal reasons BLEH!!! But thank you zero scans for all of your bad work translating this series!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating thusfar, seems someone is going to carry the torch, so hopefully we won't remian without this series...

Webnovel is a shit reader, Hope someone else will pick this up soon, because no way in fucking hell am I using that gated trash.

Users who are viewing this thread