Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for taking up translations! It is much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, however can you read up the terms from the previous groups and use them? You introduced a bunch of chinese names here like Fu Gu Plains, whilst the previous group translated the name as Carrion Plains. Also when talking about a King or Queen that is not present at the location you don't use "Your Majesty" as their title, but you use their gender followed by the majesty title, in this case if memory serves, they were sent out by the First Princess and not even the King, so "Her Highness" would be the correct appelative, since she isn't a Queen yet, hence not entitled to the Majesty appelative.

I think that there is something before the last picture in the chapter that is missing. As evidence for this claim, look at the top of the picture and you can see the underside of a text bubble.

Yoo I was just thinking about this

THAANKS SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

Dex-chan lover
are there some skipped pages? since i see a cut off speech bubble above in the last scene

Power Uploader
if there are any pages missing it's missing from the raws website. we are unable to locate any other site at this time. please let us know if anybody has better raw site that is free to view. the official chinese site requires payment to view their official chapters.

Thanks for picking this up even though there are some missing pages at the end but at least it's better than nothing

Users who are viewing this thread