Peerless Alchemist

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why, This story isn't great at all, It tends to be overdramatic, Everyone besides the MC and allies are total idiots, MC is surrounded by good-looking guys with around chapter 60 being the first time a female is introduced that is a good person, And the MC being so calculating that it can feel like she's already figured out everyone's moves within the next 10-years.

With all this really cliche and other stuff happening, It still somehow manages to get me excited in reading it and want more and more. Hell, The Main love interest is surprisingly not that bad.

I don't usually like female MCs because of how boring/basic the story and characters are, and I don't usually like OP MCs because of how boring/basic the story gets, but this is one of my favorites for some reason.

There's a sense of mystery and intrigue while maintaining an aloof fantasy setting, the introduction of new characters with interesting backgrounds, the cute animals don't force themselves into the story while saying "kyoo, pyuu" or some other variant, and deep down you know justice will prevail without knowing exactly when or how.
edit: plus the humor is pretty great :)

Can anyone recommend something similar to this? Either a manhwa/manhua/manga. I’m a sucker for a female MC in a fantasy/isekai setting.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't caught up with the latest chapter here yet, but from the looks of it, this has legit surpassed the novel translation by a lot. EDIT: Yep, c28 of this is already the most recent translation of c135 of the novel, which was last updated in november. That release was the only release since c134 from september.

Dex-chan lover
I really do hate the main character of this story, she should just kill her family.

Group Leader
This is trash, but its the good shit.

The author has probably never even heard of pacing,
the story is nonexistent, its more like a stumbling from event to event,
The connecting bits just arnt there and there is a lot of information missing,
especially on the world building.

That said, I think the humor is pretty good, especially the mcs reactions.

This is fucking great. I didn't think I would have liked this that much but, boy was I wrong.

neat art? great story? goddamn awesome battle? i rate this so fucking awesome out of 10

The female lead is straight up a killer. She's badass, smart and takes exactly 0 shit from anyone.

its fun for a light read but as always with mahuas it has too much conflict and action for me still a 7/10 atleast

If you want art, this manhwa is one of the most gorgeous one I have laid my eyes on by the time it reach chapter 50-ish... especially the diversity of character design is quite astonishing.
However... if you're looking for deep plot and superb narrative, this is NOT for you... I repeat, don't go looking for a story in this series. (눈_눈) While the novel itself is so-so, the illustrator can be considered fail a big time in narrating it. The characters come out flatter than a pancake especially Feng Yan's subordinates, the same can be said for Male Lead of the series.
The idea behind this novel itself is not so bad... basically female cultivator reincarnated to Eastern version of Harry Potter world, but the execution left a lot to be desired.

Users who are viewing this thread