Peerless Alchemist

Dex-chan lover
I love this MC, she's so confident and cocky and funny, AND she's got skills to back that up!

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the art in Chinese manhwa start to change little by little after the first few chapters. And, its not a good change either, the quality has dropped a lot easily seen if you compare the earlier chapters to the ones after ch. 19

good manga I like it so much .. I can't distinguish men and whamen tho .. The mc is powerful but sometimes lacking and just "lucky" .. loved all the revenge scenes hahaha give me moooorrreee.

Seriously i got bored so much at the school arc. At least it came back. The devil her self. Huehuehuheehue

Low class manga for the needy. It’s like they pump these out from second rate artists and storywriters just to make some money huh?

tyyy, i really enjoy this manhwa. Its not anything deep and actually just fluff, face slapping etc but sometimes these can be really enjoyable😄
Also in my opinion the art is gorgeous. Thanks for translating it 😁

Dex-chan lover
@mustardhobo
Tbh, among the incoherent Chinese comics around here, this is among the better ones. Most of the text is properly translated, without silly quasi catch-phrases that barely even translate to English ("You are but a dog, just barks at the door").
Sure, it's not great. But it's not that bad either. I'd say that if you have any hate to give to Chinese comics, it's wasted on this one.

Does anyone have a rough idea as to which chapter of the novel we are right now? (Or honestly, any marker to serve as a starting point?)

Compared to other manhuas, this is definitely in the top tier because of the art and translations; however, by the time I've reached the 100 mark, it gets a bit boring. The characters Really made my blood boil because of how scummy the villains were, but the revenge scenes were just Great. The romance was so-so since it's cute and fluffy because both characters are hopelessly in love with each other ok BUT the constant denial and lying gets so Old quick. like?? but anyway, yeah, it's pretty good!

Fed-Kun's army
Terrible story, the only temptation you get for reading more is to prove to yourself it can’t get worse but it dose...The Mc is op and vengeful, does wrong but is somehow innocent in all matters...She is shallow, one dimensional And self serving.
I would score this a zero if I could but unfortunately it is not possible!
If theirs any form of plus and that is the artwork, even though it’s sometimes too simplified with characters being a little too indistinguishable from each other (such as same person just with different clothing)
The soft solid colors can be charming and at times beautiful. although I find the black and white is better then full color and makes me more tempted to see it in such a story.
It would be nicer if the creator focused on becoming an artist then a writer

Users who are viewing this thread