Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
trashscans always say something good and something stupid when they do trash talk

Dex-chan lover
It's like that hero academia's MC's power, I guess, a OP ability that can be passed on. If others knew of it, they will try to steal it. So the master tried to hide him by telling him to stay out of murim and told him lies to misjudge his own abilities as being "weak" in murim standards to compliment that.
And his master, having passed on the power, had to run and hide, being weaker as he is after the fact.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice I can totally see that, guess the only difference is they dont want him to take up the mantle while all might was looking for a succesor.

Fed-Kun's army
That moment when you realized that this old man is Noya from Red Storm ...

Dex-chan lover
@Natran Noya seemed to be curious as to Mo Wei's location when he was speaking earlier.

Though I don't think it was a passed-on power.

So... who is his father? In the 1st chapter they said his father beat MC relentlessly to train him, but later chapters it's revealed that the teacher trains him by beating?... wtf Is the author intentionally confusing us?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess noya was in the state where he was taking over by his demon and attack his friend aka no wei like he said in red storm, when mc was hit with the poison and moved up in power but had to lose his demon to regain his full self

Dex-chan lover
Haha haha the masters are creating the ultimate disciple by tricking him on just how strong everyone is in the murim. He’s probably going to be the strongest without knowing it in the end while creating 3 beastly kids

Dex-chan lover
It's convoluted and not explicitly explained, but I think what happened is that Mo Wei's teacher/master made him promise something about not training someone in Trillion Blows Art, but then Mo Wei is trying to pass it on via a loop-hole somehow, which is why Noh Gajang's understanding of his own strength, qi and Murim are so skewed, because Mo Wei intentionally misled him. Noya seems to be continuing the deception while also trying to aid Noh's training (not that I can actually tell what he's doing, but it may have something to do with blood, veins or impurities?) to respect Mo Wei's wishes.

Also I think it's possible that Noya here (Chun Myunghoon iirc) killed Mo Wei in some kind of mindless berserk mode, and didn't remember.

Both of those are just speculation, of course.

So looks like the secret to the "full" potential of Trillion blow arts is inside Nohs body. Everyone wants it but Mo is hiding it without telling anyone. Also seems like the reason hes trying to keep Noh out of the Murim so he wont get attention from other masters. Very sneaky sir. Also seems like no one read the part about the mistranslation in the 1st few chapters, the one where it should have read teacher not father. Noh grew up without a father.

Users who are viewing this thread