Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Yeah what the fuck i'm sold. There is no loyalty among leeches. Keep working the good work and fighting the good fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Luckly a bit of time skip :) Might be around 5 years? (just like the time ceasfire was agreed upon)

So who thinks daughter will be the strongest ?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a donator I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career in computing. Skills that make me a nightmare for assholes like you. If you stop snipping now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you on the internet and I will end your group.

Be an ass by snipping all you want,But if you ever snipe the wrong group, I'll end your group.

Contributor
Raws are up to 47. Lets see if this group sticks around long enough to get that far or are just here to make another group drop the series (going with the latter). If that is the case then we are the ones who really lose out here (funny how everyone is onboard with the idea).

Dex-chan lover
Guys, don't be too happy with the fast release, you'll regret that

ivv

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'm glad, I'm also sad about the cycle of making your love ones not go the same path you've taken.

@moel Exactly, drama is never good for the fan base, the snippers are only doing a fast release for now because of a grudge, but they're not a group so they'll probably stop doing it it after a while, meanwhile if the group doing it properly gets tired of the drama and ragequit, we won't be getting any more releases.

Users who are viewing this thread