Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 108

Fed-Kun's army
That guy's Kobe Bryant, he played basketball I think.
Edit: Have to add this /s because the joke flew over too many people's heads

Edit2: Really have to add this on to rant, it's baffling that some people can misconstrue a joke and immediately turn that into an opportunity to attempt to insult others. How little are these people's lives that they gain minute validation by ridiculing others' differences. It would be entirely acceptable to not know who an American sportsman was, not everyone chooses to or is able to stay connected to social media or news 24/7 and sometimes events can pass by a busy individual, but to mock someone because they don't know something gives insight into the attacker's rude, pitiable, and negative worldview.

Furthermore, these racist remarks are really over the top. Ignorance or lack of knowledge can be excused as a simple case of not knowing, but when you force that ignorance onto others as your own truth is when issues arise and your own flawed intelligence becomes apparent. Just because someone's skin color or culture is different doesn't mean we should vilify them. Comments deriding "blackman" Kobe, or saying they "dgaf about Kobe, but would care about Yao Ming" just show the blatant racial bias some small minded people have. To have a preference is fine, we all align more easily with our similar cultures, but to completely dismiss others just because of these differences and before we can properly form an opinion on an individual is where racism stems. Frankly, I'm disappointed by the opinions this vocal minority has, for a community so interested in another culture's art form, it's upsetting how selective these readers' mindsets are.

Dex-chan lover
? Eh, who? One of the first class warrior or just some randos from the association?

Who's the dude that one shotted the two dudes? Can't say I remember anyone like that, did mc shave or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Was great till... I saw a completely unrelated blackman pictured. Don't push your opinions into others. Not everyone is a fan of basketball let alone a single player of the sport.

Let's not even bring up the fact that garbage people shouldn't be idolized simply because they're athletic & make lots of money.

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul Pushing opinions on others? You mean literally what you are doing? How is posting a picture of two people who died in a horrible accident and wishing they and all other who died to that accident find rest forcing any kind of opinion? If anything you are scum as you are basically saying Kobe is better of dead because it's your opinion.

Holy Cow man, two died and they are expressing sympathy. How is that something to get so worked up over?

"Don't you dare stain my FREE comics with expressing sadness over the death of a father and his daughter and how that affects their family!"

Buddy, you for real?

Always forget how many horrible racists read these series about decidedly not white characters. The irony. RIP Kobe.

R.I.P Kobe and everyone in the helicopter. hope their families find peace.

Aggregator gang
*People who don't know who Kobe Bryant is*

@Garlyle : HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE BE RACIST!! OMG! SO MANY RACISTS ARE READING THIS!!!

Supporter
So is nobody going to comment on what the nanny was implying? I lost it at that point, spent the rest of the chapter grinning.

Love how people respond with "Kobe" when they are most likely referring to the new character that just one-shotted two masters.
Either way RIP Kobe, was it the author or the scanlation group that did this?

Users who are viewing this thread