Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 108

Supporter
To anyone confused as to what the two guys stopped for, pay close attention to their collars and hair in the last few panels. Should be pretty self explanatory, even if the image where it happened wasn't that clear.

Edit: Realized that may come off a bit more sarcastic than I intended. Just wanted to point out the evidence was there. My bad.

Double-page supporter
A lot of people knows Kobe is famous basketball player and a rapist. But not everyone. Obviously, it's not good form to point out that he's a rapist since he died recently. You know, societal norms, etc.

Surprisingly few people even remember that he's a rapist. They pushed it out of their minds because 2003 was "a different time" and they didn't want to believe it at the time even though the info we have now makes it pretty fucking obvious that he was guilty all along.

Regardless, his daughter is blameless and it sucks that she was involved in the crash.

Aggregator gang
@codetaku Most people dont remember because Kobe wasn't a rapist lmao. The woman shows up to the dna testing with 5 kinds of semen in her panties and the case was even dropped. She was a sloot who saw Kobe as an easy paycheck, hence Kobe wasn't convicted. If kobe was a bill cosby type rapist, you would hear much more cases of this happening, but we don't. Only thing kobe is guilty of is cheating on his wife.

@frapco Was hard for me to see on first reading. Only thing I noticed at first was the hair

Look at the big vertical panel, notice the white slashes across their neck as they charge forward, and the hair being cut. In the subsequent panels theres also hair falling off, as well as their jacket collar being cut.

They have have been simply decapitated, or if not, then the implication is that the guy easily could have killed them.

@tuffymon that reminds me, the head of the Blood Church or whatever those evil cultists were called also could decapitate a human seemingly with no weapons. Might be his student?

@codetaku

You probably think Johnny Depp was an abuser too despite video evidence of his wife telling him that she's not punching him, just hitting him. Withholding his meds, cutting off his finger, shitting in his bed etc.

Fed-Kun's army
Translation was a bit hard to follow again. Not sure what has been up with the past 6 or so chapters but the scanlation has been really inconsistent.

Really hope the author doesnt dog pill even more characters because thats like the main issue with series in this universe or group of manwhas.

For people who can't tell. Its really heavily implied that the new character cut the brothers heads off hence calling it a "reunion"

Supporter
🤣 Still laughing at the nanny... yes ma'am, he is contorting himself like that because he is "lonely".

Users who are viewing this thread