Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

so thats why the guy in the last page kill one of three kill faction leader little brother
i tought that he's a new villain

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame Noh for not recognizing her, she looks cuter without the makeup

Dex-chan lover
Tsk, tsk... don't waste this opportunity, Noh.

I don't know if it's concerning or not that Noh is very familiar with someone as dangerous as this guy. Then again, his past should imply that he has met with a lot of dangerous people just like Maksa.

Banned
Remember Noh said that he know people with different expertise regarding organisation. So i guess this is one of those people

Dex-chan lover
@Hyscoar

have you never seen any of those youtube transformation videos.... make up can be very scary....

Plus, likely she also used make up in her male disguise.

Dex-chan lover
Yoo, assassin dude is his bro.
In addition to Maksoo and Gun, Daddy sect gonna be big!

Dex-chan lover
If a girl told you "Brah, let's have some lamian(pizza or McD's Happy Meal) tonight." you know she's the one.

I hope they get together. Though I believe her high position may cause troubles in them being allowed to be together. I just want to see Noh and the kids happy lol this is so good reading it makes me feel like they're kinda my family. Hopefully he doesn't encounter anymore tragedy.

Aggregator gang
Well, Mr Instant Decapitation is related to Noh. I doubt Noh sent someone on an assassination mission since he's not the scheming type of character, so I wonder who did send him. Also if whoever send him knows about the current situation with Noh.

Dex-chan lover
That panel where they seem impressed with the guy breathing fire made me smile
Smh not too long ago he was fighting with people flying all over the place, and projecting beams out of their hands, so you had think this kind of trick is kinda lame for him, and probably for her too since she seems to have a peculiar background.

Supporter
Too. Short. But wholesome. Go for it Noh, you children need a mom figure.
Thanks for the chapter!

Bro, just get married alreadyyy
Your wife must be rooting for your happiness😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread