Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

Good chapter. Very good chapter. At the end it did seem like he thinks that she is too rich or beautiful for a peasant like him or something along that line, but further on I definitely expect that his daughter will realise the full situation and help in hitching up her idiot father with her.

ngl, i sorta hope they don't get together. i really like the family as it is now, and their dynamic, and i really don't like change/new addition into it. ofc, if she makes him happy, i hope they get together bc hey being happy's v important.

Fed-Kun's army
@codetaku
The nanny realized almost right away. "You can't fool my eyes" she thought to herself. I think she's rooting for her, even though she doesn't get her tastes.
She might spill the beans later, or give Noh advice to push them together, or give her direct advice.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a weekly series but it's also seasonal so you'll get weekly releases for a few months then itll go on haitus until the next season.

Fed-Kun's army
I would of laughed if he just thought it was him disguised as a girl lol

If you compare her to the girl he rescued in chap 9 then they could very well be the same person. The age of his babies were close to 1, I'm guessing she was 11, kids are now 9? She said the "girl she was meeting was 20"

Pls dont let Nob fall for her. I just feel that replacing her wife would be sad and the fucking age gap is too big.

Well I agree that the age gap is reaaaally big and the opinion of the kids needs to be taken account of as well. But they're both adults now. Also if the kids are old enough and explore the world it would be great of he has someone accompanying him.

Age gap might be weird to our modern western culture but hey they're both adults, and even if it's a work of fantasy such gaps weren't uncommon for the time period it's inspired by.

Fed-Kun's army
She's not replacing his wife, she's irreplaceable to him, but there is nothing wrong with falling in love again. Also, both of them are adults, at least she's 20 instead of 18.

Dex-chan lover
Could it be that MC's wife was from that girl's family? I mean she looked like she ran away from a rich family for freedom.

i don't think there's anything inherently wrong with her marrying noh if she's really determined to go through with it; but as a kid who's gained stepfamily i wonder how the kids would react

I really REALLY hope they don’t get together. Everything about their dynamic doesnt sit well with me and I like him focusing on the kids and developing his martial arts. Considering dropping it now if thats how its gonna develop cause I don’t want it to be ruined for me. Glad to see others arent big on her becoming the new wife either

Users who are viewing this thread